• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

lyv0htnkwjmevrsoxdxa.png

The way this is going, I might actually want them to get a result in their next game with that Southampton are looking like more of a threat to us this season

This is hilarious. Just when I think 'it can't get worse for them', they shoot themselves in the foot.

Arteta is fudged. What clown will they get in next. Merse could be a good choice.

They should've gone for Ancelotti last year. I think that the club is such a mess off-field that they'll struggle to recruit anyone decent.

They need someone to come in, get rid of the"superstars" and build a new team. They've got some good kids, they could do worse than write the season off and give them games.

They should've gone for Ancelotti last year. I think that the club is such a mess off-field that they'll struggle to recruit anyone decent.

They need someone to come in, get rid of the"superstars" and build a new team. They've got some good kids, they could do worse than write the season off and give them games.

Pochettino would be perfect for that. He surely wouldn't though?

Back