• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2020/21 Premier League Thread

_116053907_xhak.jpg

Didn’t watch the match, saw this pic and thought his career would be over because he’d attacked the ref.

Haha! Just seen the result and put on Sky in time to see Arteta’s interview. I need to catch up on what happened but I gathered Xhaka got sent off and just seen the image above which explains why Arteta is so quietly furious.
And seeing Alan Smith being so despondent is extremely gratifying.
Loving every minute of it!

Interesting coupla days. None of the so-called 'Big Six' won this weekend. But Leicester did to move one point out of first place.

You could easily see Spurs and Liverpool playing to a draw. Leicester could go top by a point then with a home win over Everton (although a draw might be a likelier outcome). And Southampton drawing level in second with what should be a routine win over Arsenal. What a season.

Honestly, I can understand why the Arsenal players are performing poorly.
Just how is Arteta gonna inspire anyone?
He must be the most boring and uninspiring person in the world!
Just imagine that monotonous, one-tone voice talking to you, without the mouth even moving.
How is he ever gonna inspire or get people up for it?

Agree.

They have done surprisingly well considering their injuries this season, really thought they would struggle, but their replacements have fitted in well. But right now I dont think we will have a better chance of getting a result there.

Might be the night to finally unleash the Bale-Son-Kane forward line
Have you been watching Bale’s performances? He looks considerably worse than the other two options.

Back