• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2018/19 Premier League Thread

And "talks" at this stage will achieve what, exactly? Perhaps they could talk about introducing something to help them. Ummm... video or something. Yes, that would be an idea. They could even talk about using it next season.

Burnley are sinking without trace atm
0-2 to Saudi Sportswashing Machine

They were playing EUROPA qualifiers in July, I said at the end of last season EUROPA would be a curse on them.

Though I have to say, while I never anticipated they would be as good as last year, they are doing worse than I expected.

They were out of the EUROPA late August, and the EFL cup at the first game, so really should have been able to try and consolidate.

They might get a win today, but on paper that has got to be one of the worst Utd lineups I have ever seen.

Back