• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2018/19 Premier League Thread

This is looking like a massive win for Arsenal. It’s basically a six pointer, away from home, in the battle to qualify for the europa league again. :cool:

Same old arsenal, always lucky.
Really disappointed with Bournemouth. First time I’ve actually watched them this season, after all the Eddie Howe is the greatest manager in the world headlines....

And they have been crap!

Big game next weekend. Our record against them at their place is dreadful! One two wins the PL era and one of those things as days before scum had an FA cup final to prepare for and played a weakened side.

The good thing is we’re playing well and are more than capable of winning or at the very least getting a draw. I just hope we don’t freeze and put in the kind of limp display that we showed last year.

Come on Spurs let’s start to change our rotten history away at Arsenal.

I don't mean to tempt fate, but can't help but be excited by our upcoming fixtures.

After the Death Star game, our next 13 matches (until end Feb) has just 2 games against the top 7: Everton away and Man U at home.

If we win next weekend and then get 30+ points from these games we would be flying.

Considering we are meant to be hot on lower league talent - Him and Maddison are pretty big misses.

Yes, and no.

I think we are suffering right now from having a lack of space for such players. Bournemouth and Leicester can guarantee games, we simply cant at this point.

As much as we still push youth, with Lamela, Eriksen, Alli, Moura, Son.... how would Maddison or Brooks got minutes?

I don't mean to tempt fate, but can't help but be excited by our upcoming fixtures.

After the Death Star game, our next 13 matches (until end Feb) has just 2 games against the top 7: Everton away and Man U at home.

If we win next weekend and then get 30+ points from these games we would be flying.

Serious league title fears.

Considering we are meant to be hot on lower league talent - Him and Maddison are pretty big misses.
One of them ,Brooks I think, certainly had some question marks over his character off the pitch.
We probably see Edwards as equivalent to both of them as a prospect, but the advantage being he can be loaned as whereas Brooks and Maddison would want to play, and we couldn't give them the playing time they need

Back