• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2018/19 Premier League Thread

We never get our winger/s in behind though. Always knock it back for the fullbacks to lump it in hopelessly.

Agree. Last night there was one maybe two moves where Son overlapped and got to the by line. Our shape and coordination in those attacking wide areas could be improved. There isn't always a lot between city and ourselves. Its their snappier passing, and greater coordinated movement in attacking areas that IS the difference.

Agree. Last night there was one maybe two moves where Son overlapped and got to the by line. Our shape and coordination in those attacking wide areas could be improved. There isn't always a lot between city and ourselves. Its their snappier passing, and greater coordinated movement in attacking areas that IS the difference.

I honestly don't think Poch has developed the whole "playing with wingers" side of things. He likes intricate football around the middle to open things up for someone to move into the space that has been created. The wide game is for our fullbacks more often than not. He's tried 433 in various pre-seasons but it's never stuck.

It's the lesser of 2 evils. One of them is going to win the league
It's Option 1. Emirates Marketing Project winning it mainly due to being bankrolled
or
Option 2 Liverpool, and never hear the end of it.

It's a no-brainer for me. 1 and 1 and 1 again
Me too, it just seems like a few on here have boners for Blood Soaked tonight!!

Back