• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2018/19 Premier League Thread

Is it worth watching? Stuck alone in Zurich and I could do some work or watch Spam vs the Chavs? Sadly a debate in my head st the moment

Hmm, banking compliance in Singapore sounds more interesting than watching Spam getting rogered... thanks Stephen

Though on the plus side, I'd rather Chelsea make top 4 than Arsenal. Goons drop to 5th when Chelsea win this game :cool:

The problem is that I dislike them both , so I struggle with any pluses from this one

Hurts Arsenal more financially imo, Chelsea will still spend money Europa League or Champions League (70-odd million on the keeper wasn't it? 40m for Jorginho?)

*edit plus Chelsea are facing a transfer ban anyway...

West Ham have gone on vacation, and are set to return when they have a game at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, before they go on vacation again

He's coming into the last year of his contract. They'll sell him this summer imo, Zidane already tapping him up.

I don’t see even Chelsea/Roman being that bloody stupid!
He is truly irreplaceable!
We think Eriksen is but we are kidding compared to Hazard!

Ok, I gave in and ended up in a bar.... watching montage of Hazard in the ‘premiere period’ fudge he’s good... and Chelsea will be stuffed without him

Back