• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2018/19 Premier League Thread

Not to sound superior or that we'd even have a chance of signing them but in that performance I'd take Bernard, Digne, Richarlison and Calvert-Lewin as squad options.

Maybe Gomes and Sigurdsson too.

Maybe you will stop worrying about Arsenal now, I keep telling you they will fall apart with the away fixtures they have left.

Everton were phucking rubbish and still should have scored 4.

I've been saying the exact same thing. Check this and the fight for fourth threads. Away form like theirs doesn't magically fix itself.

Not to sound superior or that we'd even have a chance of signing them but I'd take Bernard, Digne, Richarlison and Calvert-Lewin as squad options.

Maybe Gomes and Sigurdsson too.

Wouldn't take any of them, average players imo. Sig is a match of the day player. Gomes is like a poor man's Tom Huddlestone, the qunt can hardly run. Richarlison is alright but not for the money they'd want. Calvert-Lewin is ok. Bernard is like a snack-size version of Lamela, might as well have the full-size one.

Digne looks decent actually, give you that one! :D

2.35 XG Everton - 0.35 XG Arsenal

Jeez.....no CL with those figures.

Not gonna be any easier at Wolves, Leicester, Watford

I think those teams are better than Everton too. Leicester have picked up under Brenton and Watford will just bombard they dodgy defence with direct football. Wolves are just a good side.

On the 10th of March, I said:

True. But gooners have 8 games left, 5 away. 4 of them are against teams in the upper/middle part of the table (lowest of those 4 is Everton, in 11th). They haven't won any away games against teams in the top half, infact they have only won 2 games against teams outside the relegation zone (P11, W2, D4 L5 against teams above 18th place). Their other away game is at Burnley -- that won't be easy for them either.

We have 8 games left, 5 of them at our new home. All 5 are against teams outside of the top 8 -- and we have won every home game against teams outside of the top 8 this season.

So get your popcorn ready for some Arsenal Fan TV classics over the next couple of months.

Back