• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2018/19 Premier League Thread

Any attempt to tackle them, regardless of the quality of the challenge = Arse player sprawling over the pitch clutching various parts of his anatomy as though he's just been a victim in the St Valentine's Day massacre.*

*Edit: an element of wishful thinking on my part. perhaps.

Last edited:
The more games I watch this season the more I know that Verts was stitched up with that red at the Emirates. Lascelas just got away with one that was far worse, didn’t even touch the ball.

The more games I watch this season the more I know that Verts was stitched up with that red at the Emirates. Lascelas just got away with one that was far worse, didn’t even touch the ball.
I doubt Lascelles will see out the 90 the way he is playing.

That was a beautiful pass by Shelvey.

Utd will win this but Saudi Sportswashing Machine are giving it a go. Rondon on the counter attack is not ever going to work though.

Back