• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2016/17 Premier League Thread

Was upsetting. 3 or 4 all for City. Swans could have even won it had they not been brought back, or penalised themselves.

City's quality is clear tho. Their individual touch and passing is quality. But they're not a complete unit yet, and maybe a bit like arse they lack some leaders to drive them on. heyzeus could do it. Aguero coming off the bench - financially doped club.

Spot on.

With the money at their disposal (What FFP????) Cheslea and City should be dominating the league and both well clear in the distance. The fact that we are splitting them and sat in 2nd is testament to how well we are doing right now

I understand what you are saying, the elbow hits the face, but for me Alonso did not swing it or stick it right out and lead with it, he just jumped naturally and didn't move it.

Note that Ballerina also jumped with both arms as high as he possibly could to protect himself, both were natural positions.

Ha ha Emirates Marketing Project could have got 18 goals in the first half, but are now drawing again, just like against Spurs... they are very slick going forwards but if you don't score the goals then...

But the elbow hit hit him in the head, swung or otherwise.

Look at the photos in the slideshow here. Bellerin's arms are down:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....nal-Chelsea-Marcos-Alonso-Hector-Bellerin/amp

it would have been elbow to elbow had bellerin jumped too

if a cross comes in and the keeper jumps to catch it but I run face first into one of his knees has he fouled me?

Maybe, but they weren't; his arms were down.

If you run into the keeper: no. If he goes through you first to get to the ball: yes. Though I'm not quite sure of the relevance of that to the Alonso challenge.

Anyway, I've made my point and I don't want to bore everyone to death... just off to book some of you lot a group deal at Specsavers :D

Maybe, but they weren't; his arms were down.

If you run into the keeper: no. If he goes through you first to get to the ball: yes. Though I'm not quite sure of the relevance of that to the Alonso challenge.

Anyway, I've made my point and I don't want to bore everyone to death... just off to book some of you lot a group deal at Specsavers :D

why were his arms down, who jumps for a header with their arms down?

the ball was there to be won, alonso took it high, bellerin timed it badly and didn't get to the height of the ball

get me 2/1 sunglasses too please, rose coloured obviously

Back