• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

Starting to take the tinkle now. On the edge of the Saudi Sportswashing Machine box there's a Leicester foul, a Leicester handball and a Leicester dive.

The result? Obviously a Leicester free kick.

Nothing will happen to them because of the romance of their story.

If it panned out they were docked 10pts just before the final weekend to hand us the title. I would gladly forget Lasagnegate, Chelsea beating Bayern Munich and the WBA-Arsenal game forever and call it evens...

If it panned out they were docked 10pts just before the final weekend to hand us the title. I would gladly forget Lasagnegate, Chelsea beating Bayern Munich and the WBA-Arsenal game forever and call it evens...
From the same league that allowed the lasagna game to kick off at the required time despite the carnage in our squad? That would ruin the narrative and would never happen.

I know I've said it already, but it really does look like two Championship sides having a scrappy battle out there.

Where's the Saudi Sportswashing Machine that came from 1-0 down to beat us?

Oh that's right, it only turns up once a f#ckin season.

This just aint gonna happen is it? Saudi Sportswashing Machine are phucking sh1t, only got ourselves to blame losing to these qunts at home. Awful.

Leicester are going to stroll to the title, no one is interested in giving them a game. They may even be playing one of the cup finalists potentially, Wet Spam or Everton won't be risking anything against them and if neither of them make the final they will both limp to the end of the season with the stuffing knocked out of them.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine have got nothing here. Weak, weak, weak.

You wait till their last game of the season, though. They'll look like fuсking supermen.

Back