• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2014/15 Premier League Thread

That 5-0 really knocked us against Liverpool. Now we just look petrified of them when we play them. Annoying because they are very vulnerable. That's why if Ade or Chadli scores their chances the game completely could have changed.

Liverpool will struggle without Sturridge, Sterling and Henderson. Those three have been so key in Liverpool's revival. When one is out they will find it difficult I think

:lol: manquillo subbed

Fair play to Rodgers for changing it. Clearly they were struggling. He's a good manager, let's see how it affects the game. 3 at the back. Key is to get Sterling in the game. If Sturridge and Suarez are playing they would still win this now.

Rodgers 2013: AVB has to win the league after spending £100m

Rodgers 2014: we've spent a lot, a lot of new faces, it'll take time.

BDtYfkfCYAAKPSq.jpg

I can't help but wonder how well Lovren would have fitted into our team. Though I am pretty sure he's not worth 2.5 times what we paid for Fazio.

Back