• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2014/15 Premier League Thread

Gahd, how I wish Everton had gone down when they were struggling. Almost as boring and useless as Villa.

Ward-Prowse sent off, Sunderland with a second penalty goal (neither by Defoe).

QPR and Burnley to be relegated next weekend.

Pen was a poor decision really, I mean 'maybe', but sending him off? Nonsense. Mike Jones again leaving us to ponder whether he is actually Spike Jonez!

QPR always shoot themselves in the foot it seems. A shame, it looked like a perfect day for us for a while.

Last edited:
Looking at the remaining fixtures for Southampton and Swansea. there is a chance we might only need 4pts from the last 4 games to finish 6th. I think Southamptons defeat has taken some of the pressure off tomorrows match. A win would be brilliant, but not a disaster if we don't.

"I thought he meant it," Carver said.

"When the ball went onto that left-hand side, my first reaction, five yards before making the tackle was, 'Don't do it' - and he did it.

"Vardy was off the pitch, Willo was off the pitch, the ball was off the pitch. There was no need to do it. I am not accepting that, especially in the situation we are in."

Asked why Williamson might have done something like that on purpose, Carver said: "I don't really know. It was just my thought when it happened. I thought he meant that and I have told him so.

"I have actually said this to his face."

Man Utd are going to flog ADM in the summer, arent they?

Horrible, horrible display from him and huge groans from the crowd

Palace away
Arsenal home
Hull away

United's trio of final matches.....none of them a gimme. There is a glimmer of hope, at least for 24 hours

Back