• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

I think that's not paying them enough respect to be fair. Coutinho is a very good player. Sterling is as good as Lennon at least. On current form better.

Sorry mate I can't have that. Sterling has been around 5 mins and doesn't yet have anywhere near the consistency of a fit Aaron Lennon.

It's difficult to turn the momentum of a game. You'd think it's very much Arsenal's game now.

Cracking shot to take the lead. Keeper maybe should have got a hand. Saints gutted. Still all to play for wile only a goal it they can get a foothold again.

YES YES YES !!!

[/B]
Sorry mate I can't have that. Sterling has been around 5 mins and doesn't yet have anywhere near the consistency of a fit Aaron Lennon.

I'm not saying he's a better player. I'm saying right now, his form over the past 15 games or so has been very good. Looking at it on a game by game basis what he has produced is on par with Lennon if not more. Of course if we are talking about the better player then he needs to do well over several seasons. But Lennon should be much better than what he is.

Saints are like old Spurs. Plucky, lacking the right mentality. Ultimately will lose, after playing well and deserving more. Game on tho. Its entertaining.

Shaw is physically a beast and will only get stronger. And yet he couldn't get near Bale for that wonder goal last season

Back