• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Everton's defence? Its like they have lost that defensive foundation that they got from Moyes. Poor defending on the 3rd didn't see the other goals.

I think we'll finish above both!

They had the joint best defensive record going into tonight's game, they just don't have great depth beyond their best 11.

If Liverpool can continue with some of this home form when he they go on the road, they could destroy Arsenals double dreams in the space of 8 days next month

Sturridge is soooo good.
It's funny when Defoe started with us I thought he would be the player Sturridge is now for Liverpool. Sadly Defoe didn't push on and develop or may be our team was so ****e back then he didn't have the opportunity. If Chelsea had kept both Sturridge and lukaku there's a good chance they would be miles ahead of the chasing pack in the Pl.

Great goal by Sturridge there incredible concentration. He is quality, we missed a trick not going for him.

Didn't think it was that great. Keeper made the decision for him (didn't actually need to come out) and Sturridge had to loft it over the stranded keeper.

If Liverpool can continue with some of this home form when he they go on the road, they could destroy Arsenals double dreams in the space of 8 days next month

For me that is the weakness of Rodgers his teams struggle against the top sides always have done.

Funnily Everton haven't been that bad, bar the goals which were all defensive lapses.

Liverpool have been very good to be fair. They are counter attacking really well. Very aggressive in the tackle and just winning most battles. They want it more.

For me that is the weakness of Rodgers his teams struggle against the top sides always have done.

'pool are too schizophrenic. You have to admire Rodgers gun-ho approach but I think they will lose games against hard working teams that can outfight them. Plus without S&S they are an average mid table team.

Back