• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Did anybody think that Bale's team mates were not passing to him intentionally ?

It seemed that way. Ronaldo passed to him once, when there was no other option. Ronaldo also seemed to move into positions that Gareth normally occupies, even though he was in theory moving to Centre Forward following Benzema's substitution. He was free a couple of times on the right and nobody passed. Everything seemed to go down the left side when Isco and Morata came on, maybe that was the plan, who knows?

I think he's going to find it tough out there, unless Ronaldo gets an injury.

For anyone who hasn't seen Ibrahimovich' double brace of goals from last night as yet... obviously the hat-trick goal was incredible but the second and fourth weren't too shabby either =D>

[video=dailymotion;x16cc6u]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x16cc6u[/video]

**** it, i'll say it, right now, Zlatan, best player in the world

:-#

I was saying this in work earlier, well more I was questioning why he can't be mentioned in the same breath as Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. Ibrahimovic's form this season has been glorious. I think that Ibrahimovic could be the best player in the World, at least on form, he has technical skills, power, strength and wonderful off the ball movement.

I said the other week that if I could have any striker in the World, I would be tempted for Lukaku. I said that on the grounds of age, but now I think **** it, I'd prefer to have Ibrahimovic on the grounds of brilliance.

Iron Curtain sides were not allowed to have away supporters. Funny to see the toads in the away section at fecking swansea eating pies.

**** it, i'll say it, right now, Zlatan, best player in the world

:-#

Gotta prove it at the business end of the CL. Won titles galore and scored some wonderful goals so I'm not denying his talent, but he hasn't exactly done it in the biggest games like Ronaldo, Messi, Falcao and Lewandowski have to name a few.

For anyone who hasn't seen Ibrahimovich' double brace of goals from last night as yet... obviously the hat-trick goal was incredible but the second and fourth weren't too shabby either =D>

[video=dailymotion;x16cc6u]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x16cc6u[/video]

That third is madness!

I didn't count those, because they could play on their own and score a tonne against us. I remember one particular game, I think it was in the cup. Zokora was sent off and Berbatov played the line on his own and it was honestly one of the best individual performances I've ever seen. GHod, that seems like a long time ago.

Emirates Marketing Project away. I was there... Best individual performance ive ever seen from a spurs player.

Just in time for Halloween...

David Moyes before his first visit to the dentist...

BXeMEhmCQAAQo98.jpg

Back