• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

There is 0% chance that Bale starts on saturday, he looks a little boy lost, and it totally ruined Madrid's shape when he came on

BXSfAIvIMAAcyrM.jpg:large

Enjoy the dream Gareth. How's it feel playing in a team where no one want to pass you the ball? Hope Barca smash them into oblivion this weekend.

Now that I've had time to breathe (and Andros Townsend has given us another amazing figure to enjoy) I actually feel very very sorry for Bale. Unlike Modric, he needs to be a core figure as he simply isn't tough enough to survive otherwise. Modric grew up in extreme conditions so he could handle the politics for a while, I don't believe Bale will...I genuinely believe he must look back at what he left sometimes and wonder...

Now that I've had time to breathe (and Andros Townsend has given us another amazing figure to enjoy) I actually feel very very sorry for Bale. Unlike Modric, he needs to be a core figure as he simply isn't tough enough to survive otherwise. Modric grew up in extreme conditions so he could handle the politics for a while, I don't believe Bale will...I genuinely believe he must look back at what he left sometimes and wonder...

he couldnt turn down the chance of going there, but as soon as he did i predicted he would be back in England within 2 years.....Utd or City will pay the big bucks to bring him back

You never been to south Wales? Did you not see Gareths relatives on the RM podium?
They are some tough conditions.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Fapatalk 4

Did anybody think that Bale's team mates were not passing to him intentionally ?

Back