• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Palace doing pretty well, 0-0 ht. A couple of their players have tried to be too clever on the edge of their own box, just clear your lines ffs. No good defending well only for some tw*t to undo the good work by thinking he's better than he actually is!

Like the atmosphere they have at Palace, it's not the whole ground singing and it's not massively loud, but it is constant and they panned to the crowd showing the whole area to be 20 - 35 year olds, just seems like a bunch of mates coming together each Saturday to have the craic. Old school !

You have to feel that arsenal have an extra gear or two. Palace nicking a goal would be good not too early though.

:lol: was going to say it reminded me of our game, where we couldn't do much and palace looked good and it was a penalty that saw us score.

I say it every week - the ref in the commentary box is one of the the worst "innovations" in football broadcasting in years. Hate it.

I say it every week - the ref in the commentary box is one of the the worst "innovations" in football broadcasting in years. Hate it.

Along with the camera directly behind the pen taker - it's harder to see what's going on!

And again, BT's picture in picture box obscured the view of the contact for 2 of the 3 replays for the pen. Stupid idea.

Back