• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The NFL Thread

Gutted for Wilson and Seattle although leaving Lynch out for 3rd and 4th down earlier was crazy. Pete Carrol deffo called the timeout, the little scamp.

Wilson for rookie of the year imo.

Gutted for Wilson and Seattle although leaving Lynch out for 3rd and 4th down earlier was crazy. Pete Carrol deffo called the timeout, the little scamp.

Wilson for rookie of the year imo.

That was such a dirty move which backfired spectacularly :lol:

49'ers is definately a step to far imo but the playoff hoodoo is finally over.

That was such a dirty move which backfired spectacularly :lol:

49'ers is definately a step to far imo but the playoff hoodoo is finally over.

Lets face it, a lot of teams ice the kicker. It's a bush league move.

I support the Bucs so I don't really have a preference as to who wins the Superbowl, but I do like Brady and wouldn't mind if New England won it. But would also be awesome to see the Harbaughs facing each other in a Superbowl.

Lets face it, a lot of teams ice the kicker. It's a bush league move.

I support the Bucs so I don't really have a preference as to who wins the Superbowl, but I do like Brady and wouldn't mind if New England won it. But would also be awesome to see the Harbaughs facing each other in a Superbowl.

It would be miles better than hearing about the Mannings for 4 hours straight.

The Patriots play like they score when they want to, and allow the other team to score when they want them too.

GUTTED! for Seattle last night.....we had the Falcons on the rack, they were the rabbit in the headlights but fairplay to them, somehow found a way to have one last shot. Fantastic game.

Going 3rd and 1 and 4th and 1 in the first half without the beast was stupid and the balls up as the clock ran out at half-time was more points lost.

But hey Seahawks chin-up we got Russell Wilson a 24yr old rookie in a veterans body.

49'ers is definately a step to far imo

The Seahawks played the 49ers well in 2 games this year so I actually think they might put up a better challenge than the Falcons. Mind you, if Kaepernick plays remotely as well as he did this Saturday, I think the Pats may be the only team that could keep the game close. The again, never count out the Lewis-led Ravens who play better with a chip on their shoulder (Lewis's last game/s) than anyone else.

This is why I don't bet on sports.

GUTTED! for Seattle last night.....we had the Falcons on the rack, they were the rabbit in the headlights but fairplay to them, somehow found a way to have one last shot. Fantastic game.

Going 3rd and 1 and 4th and 1 in the first half without the beast was stupid and the balls up as the clock ran out at half-time was more points lost.

But hey Seahawks chin-up we got Russell Wilson a 24yr old rookie in a veterans body.

I really fancied the Seahawks to go all the way, gutted for them. I like Russell Wilson a lot. In the playoffs you won't win many games turning it over in the redzone twice.

Perversely, the Niners will do better away in Atlanta IMO...the Seahawks would've brought a QB of similar youthful gunslinger style, and whilst it would've been one helluva game to watch, I'm happier for the Niners that this is the path. Kaepernick and Crabtree are amidst the sort of synaptic lovefest that can win games from nowhere; add to that Kaepernick's ability to get a quick 15-20 yards when the play is broken and the pocket's collapsed, and I think they're in great shape. Would love to see the Niners smash the Patriots in the superbowl (if the Patriots get past Baltimore and the criminal!)...I will always hate the Patriots for 'the tuck' in the snow...Americans who follow the NFL will know what I'm talking about!

Back