• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The NFL Thread

A good posibility there will be 3 of the 4 teams in the two title games that were also in last season's title games. Can't see New England losing. Can't for the life of me figure out how they lost those two Superbowls to the Giants.

A good posibility there will be 3 of the 4 teams in the two title games that were also in last season's title games. Can't see New England losing. Can't for the life of me figure out how they lost those two Superbowls to the Giants.

Beacuse the Giants D can get an effective pass rush with only 4 players and no blitz, leaving 7 men to defend the pass.

Ryan with the most macaronic interception throw known to mankind has given the Seahawks a way back in this. Unbelievable how the Falcons have just handed them a way back in this out of nothing.

fudging hell! I switched this game off at half time thinking it was all over! The Falcons deserve to be mocked endlessly if they manage to throw this one away.

Back