• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The NFL Thread

Re: The NFL Thread : Fantasy league pg3

A lot of bad calls in that game. The phantom pass interference on Shields that set up the Hail Mary, and then of course the circus in the endzone. Now I know the regular refs made and will continue to make mistakes as well, but it's the lack of control of the game that's getting me worried. I'm all for tough, hard-nosed football, but when players are taking advantage of the lack of balls by the replacement refs, playing dirty, having fights after every other play without punishment, it's only going to end poorly.

Where are they taking the replacement refs from? Other sports or amateur leagues?

A guy at work told me some had been fired by the lingerie football league

Lol, I thought you were being funny until I clicked the link above. LFL, straight from the imaginings of Benny Hill!

however you must bear in mind that the LFL statement used the phrase "credibility of our game"

the game being girls in face paint and their underwear rubbing up against each other giggling (and more importantly jiggling) as they toss a ball back and forth

Also, Sandman, with Revis out for the season you are well and truly fked. Please tell me: whats the use of the Tebow trade?

You got me there really. He had a good game running against us late in the season last year. The controversy it has caused for Sanchez and all the media about it is so out of hand its crazy. I can only think that because we lost Smith who used to run our Wildcat they saw Tebow as a replacement. But the baggage and cost he has brought with him is just out of hand.

however you must bear in mind that the LFL statement used the phrase "credibility of our game"

the game being girls in face paint and their underwear rubbing up against each other giggling (and more importantly jiggling) as they toss a ball back and forth

[video=youtube;W1VCodtcH-k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1VCodtcH-k[/video]

Boom!

You got me there really. He had a good game running against us late in the season last year. The controversy it has caused for Sanchez and all the media about it is so out of hand its crazy. I can only think that because we lost Smith who used to run our Wildcat they saw Tebow as a replacement. But the baggage and cost he has brought with him is just out of hand.

Thats what I was thinking, and untill he actually throws a pass the wildcat is completely useless as well.

Thats what I was thinking, and untill he actually throws a pass the wildcat is completely useless as well.

It was the same with Brad Smith, they used to let him throw about twice a season. Something inside their heads makes them think they are saving that play for a vital moment. But unlike Smith Tebow has played QB in the NFL and although not the best passer he is ok, so they should give him a few more shots to throw it. 3 games down and they have not yet.

Also I cant beleive that Tebow came to NY for the role we are giving him. He is basically a unit on himself. Wildcat. Punt protector and running back. The fake punt worked well on Sunday but that is the only positive we have got from him this season.

They've finally reached an agreement with the officials.

Looks like a familiar story for the Bills against the Pats today. Was hoping beating Man Utd was a good omen :(

Bills fumble at the 1 yard line. Could have gone up 17 or 21-7 at half time. Have to settle for 14-7. Going to be another annoyingly tense 2nd half!

I am just talking to myself but its helping me get through this. Bills up 21-7!

Lets go Buffaloooo

It's amazing how the Bills can just turn completely fudging brick over the course of a game. Every time they run the ball they get a first down.

fudge I hate New England. ****s

could be worse, you could be supporting the jets... poor sandman.

could be worse, you could be supporting the jets... poor sandman.

Tell me about it ! this season we are a shower of brick. Average to poor on offense and average on defence. 2-2 but we should have have lost to miami and be 1-3. Going to be a long season i fear.

Back