• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The new, new manager thread - Pt 3

Preference:
1. Rafa - winner in England, Spain and Italy.
2. Franciscus - winner in Holland.
3. Poch - winner at foot tennis with Luke Shaw, just about.

Although I'd be happy with any of them really.

I don't agree that they're even remotely similar.

Do you think Sandro is a superior passer to Dembele?

Not similar in style, but in role.

Technically Dembele is more capable with the ball, but Sandro has better decision-making/at least knows to keep it simple.

OTE=Superted;559139]According to who?[/QUOTE]
Lets be honest there is
nothing but speculation on all of them ; )

but a friend of a mine has a squirrel in his garden that was once chased by raffas mums cat
He claims raffas not interested

don't shoot the messenger; )

Cant beleive people are creaming their jeans over a couple Southampton players. Is this what we have sunk too?

Last year the talk was of F. Coentrão coming to Spurs now were reduced to Lovren....

Cant beleive people are creaming their jeans over a couple Southampton players. Is this what we have sunk too?

Last year the talk was of F. Coentrão coming to Spurs now were reduced to Lovren....

How the not so mighty have fallen :(

I blame avb and tim they have lowered expectations so much titus bramble looks good ;)

I hope that this works. I've created a Google form so that we can rank the three in order of preference. We'll publish the results in this thread in a day or two.

<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1RWvmhECbaTTQ7KoAfdstsMvy_9j8NaJ99iWkg-3oFBE/viewform?embedded=true" width="760" height="500" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">Loading...</iframe>

Bump. To keep it on the current page

Having gone through the steps required to fill in the form, I think a poll showing the 6 permutations might be more likely to accumulate use...

(as well as the bumping issue)

According to who?

according to Rafa.....he said Spurs are sh!t, Napoli are in the CL, Spurs are not, Napoli have Higuain, Spurs have Kane, he prefers living across the Bay of Naples rather than the other side of Hackney marshes. Pretty definitive actually:)

Benitez is already buying players for next season......defender Koulibaly, now he is after Agger and mascherano and a back up striker for Higuain

[QUOTE=Phil Lovren was in the top 2-3 CBs in the league last season IMO.

Last summer was unusual because we had the Bale windfall. This year we have to break even with only selling off squad players. So our targets are going to be back at our usual level (under 25s for under £15m). Though tbh last summer only Soldado (age and price) and Lamela (price) were atypical signings.

but wait, dont we still have that 50 mill loan from Uncle Joe that we didnt spend last summer?????:lol:........what a load of codswallop that was

but wait, dont we still have that 50 mill loan from Uncle Joe that we didnt spend last summer?????:lol:........what a load of codswallop that was

Well, it turned out it was 40 million as reported here

"ENIC has supported the Club by way of an interest free, unsecured loan of £40m. This loan will be converted, subject to shareholder approval, into non-voting preference share capital."

Well, it turned out it was 40 million as reported here

"ENIC has supported the Club by way of an interest free, unsecured loan of £40m. This loan will be converted, subject to shareholder approval, into non-voting preference share capital."
thats for the stadium though isnt it? not the 50 mill earmarked for new signings according to the ITKs last summer

Having gone through the steps required to fill in the form, I think a poll showing the 6 permutations might be more likely to accumulate use...

(as well as the bumping issue)

I wanted to do that but it is a bit difficult to give a running total with the way I set up the form (I had to use conditional formatting in order to stop previous selections reappearing). I will have a look and see if I can find a work around.

No, we never should have bought Bale from that lot either, what a pile of dog pooh he turned out to be. :lol:

Don't all clubs try and poach the best players from clubs that are in a financially weaker position than them?

These are the scores on the doors so far. I will update this again later

<iframe height=481 width=1366 src="//docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15u8pWcZF5Sy7R_8XbHRlt5ztVh4P2-hoSjSR0fuRNrs/gviz/chartiframe?oid=847380519" seamless frameborder=0 scrolling=no></iframe>

didnt Steve Clarke take West Brom to 8th in 2012-2013???? i wonder if he is on Levys list

Back