• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
How unmotivated must Gary Hooper be happy enough to score goals against Sunday league defenders rather than put in hard work and get a championship side into the premiership????

Philip Thompson has just said Carroll is on form and would take him to the Euros even if he was only an impact player. I mean....mind boggling.

Can't see Arsenal going an entire 45 minutes without scoring against West Brom. But I'm keeping my fingers crossed all the same!

Sad thing is; aside from Fulop, West Brom haven't been too bad today (just based on the last 10 minutes). Worth a draw from what I've seen.

Sad thing is; aside from Fulop, West Brom haven't been too bad today (just based on the last 10 minutes). Worth a draw from what I've seen.

How fuc.... dodgy was that Arse third goal? Why would he even conemplate punching it from there? It was going right into his lap. Very dodgy!!!!!!

He was immense when he was the emergency loanee keeper for Emirates Marketing Project when we won there the season we got 4th. I thought it was going to be one of those days then.

He saved four times, each more ridiculously good than the last. And then he does THAT against Arsenal.

Sometimes, the world just hates you, and you have to learn to live with it.

Back