• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
brick omt, we are MASSIVELY doomed, no badgers or anything get the fudge outta here buddy

Last edited:
Was gonna do this. So much so I went to post new thread and typed 3 asterixes but cancelled as I thought someone would say....

IBTL

Keep it in the midweek thread

brick OMT

Chelsea best priced to win in 90 mins, 15/4

Ive just won ?ú150 on an accy so have lumped on ?ú50, may as well win some cash out of the sorrow of CFC spawning the CL final

Question: In the event Chelsea do win the CL, and so put us out, does that mean Arsenal have to play in the qualifying round next season?

Joseph Barton ‏ @Joey7Barton
The head was never gone at any stage, once I'd been sent off, one of our players suggested I should try to take 1 of theirs with me...

This would never be allowed on previous boards.

The Mods and owner/s should be ashamed.

There is a midweek football thread for this brick.

I ain't joking either. Total lack of respect for years past.

Qunts

Stop the OP from starting threads.

Last edited:
Back