• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
If Guardiola was managing in the Premiership (or for Real Madrid) people would be talking now about him getting sacked.

Fair play to Chelsea, but they'll struggle in the final. No Terry, Ramires, Mikel, Ivanovic or Meireles. That's before any injuries crop up. That said they can still play Lampard, Essien and Romeu so they'll give whoever it is a game!

How did Chelsea deserve that exactly? How can anyone possibly justify that? Because they were the plucky british underdogs? Look up luck in a dictionary and you will see Chelsea's football "history". Unbelievable. Barca absolutely threw it away.

Basically the best player in the world, Messi, had a penalty at Camp Nou to put the tie to bed (IMO)

What does he do?

He does what Jason Scotland would do.
He does what Ryan Shotton would do.

This is Lionel fudge.ing Messi, and he pumps it off the bar from 12 yards.

I've seen Jermaine Jenas take better pens than that.

Fark

fudging racist minute's silence booing c u nt s... glad to see they got their just rewards...

GHod, like karma doesn't exist...

Karma will exist. Chelsea will put all their eggs in one basket and go all out for the final (losing) costing them their ECL place for next season by not getting 4th

Bayern will smash their flaps in. Especially at home!

Wow - spurs fans dont learn huh.

Didnt 'we' also say that Barca will smash em? even when they lost at STamford Bridge - 'we' still said that Barca will smash em. I say 'we' because I certainly didnt.

haha

funny huh

How did Chelsea deserve that exactly? How can anyone possibly justify that? Because they were the plucky british underdogs? Look up luck in a dictionary and you will see Chelsea's football "history". Unbelievable. Barca absolutely threw it away.

Ill tell ya how - football is about defending and attacking. Chelscums defence was better than Barca's attacking.

Infact Chelscums attacking was better than Barca's attacking - think about it.

Cue Terry appealing the straight red and getting it rescinded to a yellow, allowing him to play in the final.

If Guardiola was managing in the Premiership (or for Real Madrid) people would be talking now about him getting sacked.

Fair play to Chelsea, but they'll struggle in the final. No Terry, Ramires, Mikel, Ivanovic or Meireles. That's before any injuries crop up. That said they can still play Lampard, Essien and Romeu so they'll give whoever it is a game!

There'll be talk of him getting sacked after this season I'd have thought

Back