• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Welcome to the relegation battle Villa, only 5pts ahead. Wolves look doomed now, but Bolton,QPR and Wigan strating to find some form

Did the commentator say Arsenal's league results this season have gone 2 wins in 7, 7 wins in 8, 2 wins in 7, 7 wins in 8? Well, we know what's coming next now don't we? :mickey:

What better way to continue their losing streak with Emirates Marketing Project next :)

Man Utd 30 47 73

Emirates Marketing Project 31 50 71
Arsenal 31 21 58
Tottenham 30 18 55

Chelsea 31 17 53

Saudi Sportswashing Machine 30 2 50
Everton 31 0 43
Liverpool 30 5 42
Sunderland 31 5 41
Swansea 30 -2 39
Fulham 31 -3 39
Norwich 31 -7 39
Stoke 31 -13 38
West Brom 31 -7 36
Aston Villa 30 -9 33
Bolton 30 -24 29
Blackburn 30 -19 28

QPR 31 -19 28
Wigan 31 -27 28
Wolves 31 -35 22

Villa could still go down

Chin up you irons!

LOL Play offs it is for them! They go away to Barnsley next who are a strange side and then have Birmingham at home who are in great form and West Ham have been poor at home this season.

I reckon that realistically Reading only need another 9 points to pretty much seal automatic promotion. They are already 4 points clear of West Ham who would need to get 18 points out of 18 really to go up should Reading win their 3 home games against leeds, Forest and Crystal Palace.

Hope they implode in the play offs as well, be good to see them float around in the second tier for a few years so everyone can see just how "well intentioned" the dildo brothers are.

i fudging love the fact Arsenal fans have been giving it SO big since they took the lead in the race for 3rd - you'd have thought they'd have enough sense to reign it in until it was almost a certainty

they may well end up 3rd, but there are plenty of twists and turns to be had until it is done

You have to say well done to the Wolves board for sacking McCarthy and not replacing him, going to end up costing them ?ú100m

I feel awful as my best mate is a west ham fan and for his birthday his mrs asked me to choose a game for him to go to so I chose todays game for him and they were there!

I also took him to spurs liverpool last season at Anfield where we won and he heard that west ham lost and were relegated!

i fudging love the fact Arsenal fans have been giving it SO big since they took the lead in the race for 3rd - you'd have thought they'd have enough sense to reign it in until it was almost a certainty

they may well end up 3rd, but there are plenty of twists and turns to be had until it is done

the ones i know have been as mouthy as we were with all the mind the gap, lots more twists and turns I think before the season ends

I feel awful as my best mate is a west ham fan and for his birthday his mrs asked me to choose a game for him to go to so I chose todays game for him and they were there!

I also took him to spurs liverpool last season at Anfield where we won and he heard that west ham lost and were relegated!

well it's not your fault your mate is a pikey at the end of the day, some things can't be helped

Welcome to the relegation battle Villa, only 5pts ahead. Wolves look doomed now, but Bolton,QPR and Wigan strating to find some form

Don't want Villa to go down. They are an awful side but as a club they are one of the biggest in the country based on trophies.......a mainstay of this league. Teams like Wigan are less worthy of Premier League status because the town can't support the infrastructure.

However, I do really like Martinez and kinda hope they stay up.

Glad to see Wolves go, horrible little club. never have liked McCarthy but to sack him and then put Connor in place just deserves relegation really.

Back