• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The midweek/weekend games thread

whos fatter?

• grant holt

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • mark viduka

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
Sunderland and QPR's wins just shows how tough our remaining matches will be. We still need to play both away. If we don't beat Swansea tomorrow, we might finish outside top 4.

Arsenal to lose on Easter Saturday followed by Fulham beating Chelsea at Craven Cottage on Easter Monday. Combine that with 4 points from our 2 games would make a very good weekend going into the the Semi final.

Well, yes, good point!

But don't forget Villa started this season well and there was lots of talk (including some here) in the early weeks that McLeish was a solid choice for Villa. I never bought it for a minute.

Cant honestly say I recall that at all. Most people had him figured for a joke before he went to Villa and I didnt see that change.

My boss is a Villa fan, hates McLeish and has done since his appointment

Don't want Villa to go down. They are an awful side but as a club they are one of the biggest in the country based on trophies.......a mainstay of this league. Teams like Wigan are less worthy of Premier League status because the town can't support the infrastructure.

However, I do really like Martinez and kinda hope they stay up.

Glad to see Wolves go, horrible little club. never have liked McCarthy but to sack him and then put Connor in place just deserves relegation really.

I think every football fan, player and manager feels the same to be honest. They're getting what they deserve.

Cant honestly say I recall that at all. Most people had him figured for a joke before he went to Villa and I didnt see that change.

My boss is a Villa fan, hates McLeish and has done since his appointment

They managed 2 wins and 5 draws in their opening 7 matches. Those results have basically kept them away from the relegation zone all season.

There was a stat earlier on in the season (I'm sure it hasn't changed that much) that Bent and Agbonlahor had, per 90 minutes, the least touches of any strikers in the league. That isn't a coincidence. I don't think I've ever seen a team so timid as when his Villa side came to whl this season. His teams consistently send me to sleep.

There was a stat earlier on in the season (I'm sure it hasn't changed that much) that Bent and Agbonlahor had, per 90 minutes, the least touches of any strikers in the league. That isn't a coincidence. I don't think I've ever seen a team so timid as when his Villa side came to whl this season. His teams consistently send me to sleep.

The weirdo even had the nerve to play that complete impostor of a 'footballer' Alan Hutton as a right sided midfielder to combat the threat of Bale:ross:.

Glad Wolves are looking like gone hated em with a passion since that away day last game of the season in 2003? 04? Walked out the ground old bill surrounded us and just let their scummy fans get away with murder

Back