• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Low Camera Angle

The low angle has a serious impact on my enjoyment of the match. Watching players movement off the ball is important for me.

Surely if enough people write/email the club they will have to give some justification at the very least as to why they/sky have decided to change the angle.

Not only is it entirely because of 3D - there's an interview with some Sky bod from a while back talking about how they constructed a new position specifically for it - Sky are now trying to cover it up by claiming that the position was changed due to the columns in the East Stand obstructing the view.

Utter clams.

Message I received from Sky Customer Support:

Thank you for your recent enquiry.

Please allow me to explain.

With regards to the camera angle it has been changed just for the Tottenham ground as it is believed by the Production team to be an altogether better viewer experience.

The high camera angle used to be partially obstructed by the Stadium supports on the East stand, and the camera could barely see corners being taken at certain positions, whereas the lower angle now used enables all the action to be seen.

I trust the above information is if value to you and thank you for contacting Sky.

Kind regards

Lynn
Customer Support

WALOB

Loved it! Too bad sky will go back to the brick angle as soon as they are in charges. Was a pleasure to see the game from the right angle yesterday.

has someone got a comparison photo of each angel because im struggling to recall noticing a significant change

0,,~10255284,00.jpeg

The high angle makes it possible to see what's happening off the ball.

12817054699902.jpg

Suggests its still the lower angle but they've managed to move the cameras back more.

Sounds all about the 3d to me. Lower angles, from further away, creating greater depth for the 3d cameras. Simples.

Hate it lower, looks a bit like Highbury!

Re: Change back the camera angle at WHL

You have got to be kidding right? It's awful.

I'm pleased to see that, like me, you refrained from calling Rossi all the names he deserves to be called, for being so very, very wrong.

I shan't list them here, but suffice to say the boy is very wrong and should really be watching Water Polo or somesuch rather than Soccerball

Good thing I actually go to the games then ;)

Ironically I sit in the upper tier.

I hate this 3D fad, can't wait for it to pass. I care more about what's happening in the tactical deployment zone than getting a feeling of the players coming right at me.

Back