• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Longest Thread Of Football (The Other Teams)

Re: The Longest Thread Of Football Talk (The Other Teams)

http://mancunianmatters.co.uk/conte...-out-and-left-bleeding-street-after-drunken-m

'Premier League footballer Danny Simpson was left bleeding and unconscious on the pavement following a drunken brawl in Manchester yesterday.

A video has emerged on YouTube of the Saudi Sportswashing Machine fullback lying face down on the pavement in Emirates Marketing Project centre – he is bleeding from his mouth as bystanders film and photograph him.'

'As he tried to get into a taxi he was set upon and beaten unconscious.

The Eccles-born 25-year-old is not believed to be pressing charges against his attackers.'

What the fudge? Madness. Beaten unconscious and he's not pressing charges?

Uhmmm. If you were sprung and beaten unconsious then you would want them charged for it. Must be more to it.......

[video=youtube;5Y9ZXXvCK2w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5Y9ZXXvCK2w[/video]

YOU GOT KNOCKED THA fudgeKKKKKKOUT

If that's a Chris Tucker Friday reference I appreciate it. Watched that film yesterday weirdly enough.

Loic Remy could miss the rest if the season with a groin injury. Was always going to be a risky signing.

Uhmmm. If you were sprung and beaten unconsious then you would want them charged for it. Must be more to it.......

So Danny Simpson is out with Cleverley and Wellbeck getting tinkled til 4am, then punches some bloke out, then gets punched out.

Classy - what a surprise that these players are British and not from Togo etc.

So Danny Simpson is out with Cleverley and Wellbeck getting tinkled til 4am, then punches some bloke out, then gets punched out.

Classy - what a surprise that these players are British and not from Togo etc.

Danny Simpson is an idiot. Completely in love with himself and the footballer lifestyle.

Danny Simpson is an idiot. Completely in love with himself and the footballer lifestyle.

His girlfriend is even worse. Unfortunately i've seen her on 3 occasions in my life and she's the most obnoxious 'woman' you can ever come across. The last time i saw her was at a 'Little Mix' after party and she told a little kid (14 at most) to "tinkle off" after he asked for her autograph.

His girlfriend is even worse. Unfortunately i've seen her on 3 occasions in my life and she's the most obnoxious 'woman' you can ever come across. The last time i saw her was at a 'Little Mix' after party and she told a little kid (14 at most) to "tinkle off" after he asked for her autograph.

He's left her and their one-year old daughter to pair up with Tulisa.

I'm such an old fart that I had to look up on the net to see who Tulisa was. Then I watched a bit of one of her music videos and made my ears bleed.

I'm such an old fart that I had to look up on the net to see who Tulisa was. Then I watched a bit of one of her music videos and made my ears bleed.

There's a video of her in the Vice Den that might make you appreciate her a bit more 8-[

Supposedly the reason Twente didn't mind selling Fer is because of something he did in his past, and it's coming back to haunt him now. He fudged a 13 year old girl when he was 18.

Re: **Official Other Teams & Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

Can we just take a moment to appreciate Hutton's silky ball control skills please.

At his unveiling no less. :ross:

[video=youtube;eD4g6SUUvNI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD4g6SUUvNI&feature=player_embedded[/video]

What's going on here, I never started this thread? lol

Back