• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Longest Thread Of Football (The Other Teams)

Re: O/T "Big" Ronaldo no more?

I was at the Quarter Final in Nantes, 1998. In with the Brazilian support (how fudgein cool's that). Ronaldo and Rivaldo were superb.

[video=youtube;Mlbc0ubyeVw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mlbc0ubyeVw[/video]

I also liked the fact that he did not come across as an arrogant twunt

Amazing player, loved watching him play. He also won me 660 quid in 2002 World Cup, had a tenner on brazil to win and him top scorer. Lovely!

Thank you for that video. 11 minutes of pure perfection.

him zidane and romario best players in my lifetime i think. Ronaldo was just an animal as far as putting the ball in back of the net out and out goal scorer.

Fantastic player, am surprised he is not mentioned when people talk about the greatest players of all time as he has done the lot.

o/t Mario

Emirates Marketing Project striker Mario Balotelli clashes with manager Roberto Mancini on training ground

Mario Balotelli and Roberto Mancini had to be separated by other Emirates Marketing Project players after the pair clashed in training.

The incident happened towards the end of City's Thursday morning training with watching photographers able to capture the images of the two men grabbing and pushing each other.

Watching photographers reported that Balotelli dived in recklessly on team-mate Scott Sinclair. In the ensuing confrontation Mancini moved to keep the pair apart and was pictured angrily shouting at his wayward striker.

The training pitch confrontation is the latest, and potentially most serious, incident of Balotelli losing control during training. He has previously been seen fighting with Yaya Toure and Micah Richards.

Balotelli's position at the club had already been cast in doubt after Mancini appeared to lose patience with him last month, with the suggestion he may be sold in this transfer window should a buyer be found.

Re: o/t Mario

6_2441833a.jpg

Re: o/t Mario

Haha, excellent.

I really am baffled by all the hype surronding Balotelli, in terms of both his character and ability as a player.

Back