• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Longest Thread Of Football (The Other Teams)

Re: OT - Kenwyne Jones

Really? Jones and his Missus need to lighten up the soft tacos. Pranks are not to be taken seriously lol what a total non story!!

Really? Jones and his Missus need to lighten up the soft tacos. Pranks are not to be taken seriously lol what a total non story!!

Regardless of religious beliefs (which up that ante tenfold) if someone did that to me, I'd fudging chin them!

Regardless of religious beliefs (which up that ante tenfold) if someone did that to me, I'd fudging chin them!

No mention of religious beliefs not sure why you've brought that up steff? Religion has nothing to do with it it's a prank. Chin them? I'd brick myself then tinkle myself personally. Hope Whelan sends him the bill.

So if i stuck a horses head in your fridge and called it a prank you would be perfectly fine to let it slide?

Interesting.

eh?

He told them he doesn't want to be involved and they still decided to 'prank' him. You respect people opinions/beliefs/decisions and if he decided that he doesn't want to be involved you respect it and back off. If i tell my mate "listen mate i don't want you to prank me" and he does it anyway..you best believe i won't find it the least bit amusing. A pigs head? the fudge kinda perverted prank is that anyway? fudging macarons.

No mention of religious beliefs not sure why you've brought that up steff? Religion has nothing to do with it it's a prank. Chin them? I'd brick myself then tinkle myself personally. Hope Whelan sends him the bill.

Well it kinda does...his other half mentioned it.

So if i stuck a horses head in your fridge and called it a prank you would be perfectly fine to let it slide?

Interesting.

I appreciate you don't know me and I could be lying but yes I'd brick myself then figure out how I'd get you back even better. That's just me though I don't take offence and find it hard to get my head round people that do.

Some guy couldn't get his bet on in time today, it was a dog bet and was well late, so I refused it as I should've. When his bet won he shouted right up against the counter screen 'you've cost me £140 you fudging fat bastard'

I laughed and said 'I'm only fat cos I'm never late for my dinner - get up earlier next time'

Bit OT I know but why anyone would let someone offend them is, personally, beyond me.

eh?

He told them he doesn't want to be involved and they still decided to 'prank' him. You respect people opinions/beliefs/decisions and if he decided that he doesn't want to be involved you respect it and back off. If i tell my mate "listen mate i don't want you to prank me" and he does it anyway..you best believe i won't find it the least bit amusing. A pigs head? the fudge kinda perverted prank is that anyway? fudging macarons.

Seriously? What footballer says he doesn't wanna be involved in pranks? Lol Gazza would've swallowed him whole hahahaha.

My mistake then mate, sorry, thought it had been reported that it was something to do with religious beliefs? I read somewhere that because he is a Muslim he does not eat pork (obviously if he were Muslim I suppose)...thus this was supposedley the thrust behind the prank.

eh?

Agreed.

My mistake then mate, sorry, thought it had been reported that it was something to do with religious beliefs? I read somewhere that because he is a Muslim he does not eat pork (obviously if he were Muslim I suppose)...thus this was supposedley the thrust behind the prank.

If he done it purely for that reason then yes Whelan is a **** agreed.

Seriously? What footballer says he doesn't wanna be involved in pranks? Lol Gazza would've swallowed him whole hahahaha.

well he did? he said he didn't want to be involved so respect it. Gazza? you mean that drunk fool that doesn't know how lucky he is and continuously drinks himself to sleep whilst unlucky people are being diagnosed with Liver cancer despite never touching a pint, ah him ok.

well he did? he said he didn't want to be involved so respect it. Gazza? you mean that drunk fool that doesn't know how lucky he is and continuously drinks himself to sleep whilst unlucky people are being diagnosed with Liver cancer despite never touching a pint, ah him ok.

You sound a right boring fella!! The fact he said that will only make footballers, or anyone with a sense of humour, more determined to wind him up!!

You sound a right boring fella!! The fact he said that will only make footballers, or anyone with a sense of humour, more determined to wind him up!!

It's not a sense of humour though is it? it's just a lack of respect when someone tells you they don't like you doing something and you do it anyway. If someone told me that they didn't want me doing anything, no matter how miniscule i deem it to be i will not do it. I won't think "fudging hell why's he making a big deal" or push the issue.i just won't do it.

It's not a sense of humour though is it? it's just a lack of respect when someone tells you they don't like you doing something and you do it anyway. If someone told me that they didn't want me doing anything, no matter how miniscule i deem it to be i will not do it. I won't think "fudging hell why's he making a big deal" or anything like that..i just won't do it.

Fair enough although I can't stand people like you in the real world. Hope you don't take offence ;)

Back