• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Longest Thread Of Football (The Other Teams)

Re: OT - Kenwyne Jones

Lets be honest if someone did that in an office, both of them would be on a period of leave at least.

By the way; a lot of Christian's do not eat pig according to their religious beliefs.

It's not a sense of humour though is it? it's just a lack of respect when someone tells you they don't like you doing something and you do it anyway. If someone told me that they didn't want me doing anything, no matter how miniscule i deem it to be i will not do it. I won't think "fudging hell why's he making a big deal" or push the issue.i just won't do it.

That's a far too reasonable viewpoint for this board KD, you simply won't last on here thinking like that. :lol:

I guess it's all about context, and what the individual having the tinkle taken out of them feels about it.

Rightly or wrongly Kenwynne Jones reacted to something HE found offensive. Possibly the only time he's shown any passion this season? Cheeky bid?

It's something that he just doesn't like then it's a bad prank, regardless of faith. Simple principle really.

However, if it's true that he is a muslim (or jewish or any other faith where abstinence from pork is expected), well it is a much more severe situation. It is a nasty, nasty act, right up there with an extremely racist or homophobic act.

If someone cannot grasp that concept it's a reflection of a lack of an education on such things which to be fair may have been the case here to some degree.

I cannot imagine working day in and day out with bell ends like that and I'd have bricked his car too.

Incidentally the rest of the team were having a spit roast out the back, no news of the rest of the carcass mind you.

very bad joke.
could start a civil riot/war if it were done to some persons with a certain religious following

Back