• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Limp Struggle to Sneak into the top 4 2021/22

I had Arsenal winning these last 2 games and us still finishing 4th so this past week has given us a bit of wiggle room.

Everything seems to be clicking with the players & Conte/his tactics at just the right time - famous last words but i don't see us dropping many points, let's get it wrapped up by the NLD

I had Arsenal winning these last 2 games and us still finishing 4th so this past week has given us a bit of wiggle room.

Everything seems to be clicking with the players & Conte/his tactics at just the right time - famous last words but i don't see us dropping many points, let's get it wrapped up by the NLD

I do think its ours to lose now. I thought they'd get a point at Palace, but their Brighton defeat is a huge blow for them

I do think its ours to lose now. I thought they'd get a point at Palace, but their Brighton defeat is a huge blow for them
Whoah! Way too soon to put that pressure on our lot already. Things have changed dramatically over the past six games and there are still another seven to go. The other day people were starting to write off Cheatski but look what happened yesterday.

Whoah! Way too soon to put that pressure on our lot already. Things have changed dramatically over the past six games and there are still another seven to go. The other day people were starting to write off Cheatski but look what happened yesterday.

I think most people would have us as favourites from here. Whether our team can handle that pressure remains to be seen

Arsenal have crumbled under the pressure. Will we?!?

I knew this talk would start happening because results have massively gone in favour this past week. We are a much improved team. But we will have slip ups between now and the end of the season, it’s not going to be that simple. People are talking as if we are just going to start riding off into the sunset winning every game. We are barely ahead of Arsenal whilst being in form and them off form, the odds of us sustaining this form until the end of the season is low and Arsenal will pick up again. We are marginal favourites right now, nothing more nothing less….

I knew this talk would start happening because results have massively gone in favour this past week. We are a much improved team. But we will have slip ups between now and the end of the season, it’s not going to be that simple. People are talking as if we are just going to start riding off into the sunset winning every game. We are barely ahead of Arsenal whilst being in form and them off form, the odds of us sustaining this form until the end of the season is low and Arsenal will pick up again. We are marginal favourites right now, nothing more nothing less….

Yep. IMO we have better players (mainly up front and look more devastating going forward) and a better manager but still too close to call and too many games left to start getting too carried away. I must say though I’d be disappointed if we don’t get 4th as we seem to be playing at a high level and things are falling into place with Arsenal losing players to injury and us getting ours back (bar Skipp).

We know Conte likes his teams to come good at the end of a game. Anyone know if his teams have a tendency to come good at the end of a season?

All about keeping this first 11 fit. The only slight uncertainty is with our WBs now. But we have 4 players who are used to playing the position for Conte (hopefully the Doc isn't out long). All solid players, if a little unspectacular.

Last edited:

Could not agree more, one game at a time win that and move on to the next.

Back