• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Lane is rocking again.

What was the atmosphere like for scum last Sunday? It came across on tv like we were loud at the start, but only got going again once we scored. I could hear their fans throughout.

Their fans were pretty quiet, actually. Much quieter than they have been for a few years. Thankfully no renditions of "It's so quiet at the Lane..."

Our fans were pretty average, to be honest. Great noise at those times when you would expect it but pretty quiet at others. Not a patch on what it used to be.

Now that all our games seem to matter so much (unlike our mid table days), the fans get far too nervous and their voices catch in their throats.

Ahh very well singing for games against Arsenal and Inter, that's easy, it's all about doing so for lower league fodder as well

I actually think the lane will be rocking for the games against Fulham, Everton, Emirates Marketing Project, Saints and Sunderland now

The fans can defo feel something special in the air and the fact the players keep tweeting about it helps too

By the way, part of the atmosphere could be to do with that video they have shown before the last two games...just before the standard one. It gets my heart racing!

We miss the drummer who used to sit in the shelf. You know, the one who never actually had a season ticket :lol:

It was definitely louder when he was at the lane.

Also, I wish the club would do away with that awful Star Wars music before the game. Either play Tottenham songs, or don't play anything and let the fans generate the atmosphere.

By the way, part of the atmosphere could be to do with that video they have shown before the last two games...just before the standard one. It gets my heart racing!

To dare..... Is to do

Don't know why the TV doesn't show it, or so the TV audience can hear it.

I am gonna contact the club to ask them to put the Dare to do thing on iTunes. Anyone got anymore information on it before I email. Will do it Monday and wait for info first.

Like who does the voice etc etc

It's funny I said it he Arsenal OMT just before I took off that they should play that at the lane before the players walk out (or at least I thunk it)... And they did!!! Love the updated version. It could see us through to the end of the year

They have to play that before every game. Brings a little tear to my eyes every time I hear it.

Is it me or do you just have to join in with 'To Dare is to do' just as Trigger says it

It's funny I said it he Arsenal OMT just before I took off that they should play that at the lane before the players walk out (or at least I thunk it)... And they did!!! Love the updated version. It could see us through to the end of the year

I sent it to Paul Coyte and Daniel Wynne last weekend and it seems they listened

I think its due to the fans backing the manager now. I never understood why he go so much stick for getting the job, there was seething bile and downright hatred for 'avin nick'd 'Arry's job. A few fans I spoke to gave no reasons for hating him, calling him out of his depth, clueless etc. You still get a remnant of this, but just like a lot of fans where won over by Harry having initially been against him (myself included) a lot of fans have been won over by AVB.

I think its due to the fans backing the manager now. I never understood why he go so much stick for getting the job, there was seething bile and downright hatred for 'avin nick'd 'Arry's job. A few fans I spoke to gave no reasons for hating him, calling him out of his depth, clueless etc. You still get a remnant of this, but just like a lot of fans where won over by Harry having initially been against him (myself included) a lot of fans have been won over by AVB.

I never got the impression that there was a huge proportion of Spurs fans against his appointment.

I'm sure it originally came from a piece in the build up of a live game on ESPN.

Roger Lloyd Pack is a season ticket holder, see him most games in the west stand.

Loved it vs Inter. Fantastic idea. I thought at that point that it was for that particular European game.

Do you think they'll have it vs Fulham?

Back