• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Lane is rocking again.

I thought it was pretty quiet actually, probably because Inter was so poor it was almost like watching a training game. Had Inter been better I suspected we'd have been louder because there would have been a sense that we needed to urge the team on, but we were so in control it was almost like we could just sit back and tally up the goals.

I thought it was pretty quiet actually, probably because Inter was so poor it was almost like watching a training game. Had Inter been better I suspected we'd have been louder because there would have been a sense that we needed to urge the team on, but we were so in control it was almost like we could just sit back and tally up the goals.

There were a few fairly lengthy moments of eerie silence at the end of the first half and intermittently during the second half. But those moments never lasted uncomfortably long. Overall, there was a decent number and variety of songs and a decent noise level.

I wouldn't say that the atmosphere was special last night (partly for the reason that you mention) but I wouldn't complain if the Lane had that kind of atmosphere for every game.

Re the dembele song, it might off limits being derived from Abbas super trooper but bear with,

He's our Super moussa, super moussa, glides right by, Dembele,
Smiling having fun,
Shoots like from a gun,
Super moussa dembeles Belgian.

I was sat in Park Lane lower and it was rocking down there last night. Shelf Side also sounded in good voice too.

Didn't hear much from Paxton or West Stand though.

There were a lot of tourists more interested in taking photos than watching football in the east upper last night. I haven't sat up there in a while. Is this what happens when you become successful?

It went on General Sale last Friday. I bought tickets on Monday when Inter returned some of their allocation in Block 35.

Ah. I didn't know that Inter had returned tickets.

But were those the only tickets that went on general sale?

There were a lot of tourists more interested in taking photos than watching football in the east upper last night. I haven't sat up there in a while. Is this what happens when you become successful?

Ridiculous comment

I sat in South Lower and wouldnt sit anywhere apart from South Stand and Shelf side. I would find it too boring. Love the singing and banter. Never sat in the North stand.

Back