• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Inbetween Transfer Windows Rumour Thread

yeah, just what we need :( .......

Spurs consider Carroll in January with Liverpool open to offers despite Hammers loan

Tottenham are monitoring Andy Carroll’s form at West Ham as they consider strengthening their own attacking options.

The 23-year-old England striker is on loan from Liverpool with the option of a permanent £17million deal next summer.

I might be way off here, but I was under the impression that players on season long loans between PL clubs couldn't be recalled...

Can't see us going for Carroll at all to be honest, just media space filler talk I'm guessing.

I might be way off here, but I was under the impression that players on season long loans between PL clubs couldn't be recalled...

Can't see us going for Carroll at all to be honest, just media space filler talk I'm guessing.

[-o<

The original JJetset @jetsetyid

Players not happy with AVB :0( They are as fickle as some fans! Andy Carroll story has some truth in it too....

Carroll to Spurs = Me not watching anymore.

I wouldn't want Carroll and I suspect AVB wouldn't either, but when your main attacking threat is your wingers, it would make more sense to have a player like Carroll up top than a player like Defoe. That said I just hope we start playing Ade.

So some guy on twitter @spursdunc2712 is saying Modric being discussed for a return as he has a buy back clause and isn't happy apparently.

So some guy on twitter @spursdunc2712 is saying Modric being discussed for a return as he has a buy back clause and isn't happy apparently.

With that I would like to declare the silly season officially open!

Enjoy lads... Just 87 days until the window shuts again.

71sk6v.jpg

What a complete prick btw.
He initially replies to someone else that has Tweeted this (@glorygloryyids) sarcastically:

"Duncan McKechnie ‏@spursdunc2712

@GloryGloryYids and where you hear that!!!! Most retweet it not rewrite it as there own! Unless you've heard something I haven't on it "

and then a few Tweets later he's passing it off as his own info and claiming in depth knowledge of the deal.

Below Tweet is an hour later:

"Duncan McKechnie ‏@spursdunc2712

@llewi01 heard that the is a buy back clause in his contract and that discussions from all parties have taken place as Only 10m paid "

Complete cnut and a fcking stupid one too.

Tottenham will be forced to turn their attentions to another striker in the transfer window as they cannot sign Liverpool's Andy Carroll, currently on loan at West Ham. Players cannot appear for more than two Premier League clubs in the same season.
Full story: Talksport.co.uk

Schalke striker Klaas-Jan Huntelaar is wanted by Tottenham, who could sign the 29-year-old for just £7m.
Full story: Independent

Is he 30 yet?

I'd much rather get someone in young who can learn his trade here. Having Defoe Huntelaar and Ade isn't going to work if AVB decides to play just one striker at a time. We need a young beast of a striker who'll take opportunities as a blessing and therefore actually work hard for it. It's annoying always having a strike-force that's continuously pushing the wrong side of 30, it'd be nice to have a player in who we could actually see develop as oppose to deteriorate after the last big contract steadily ticks down.

Back