• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Inbetween Transfer Windows Rumour Thread

Willian working to attract transfer interest from Chelsea and Tottenham

By Paulo Freitas. Last Updated: November 25, 2012 12:40pm

Shakhtar Donetsk's Willian wants to continue to produce star performances to attract transfer interest from some of Europe's heavyweight clubs.

The Brazilian has enhanced his reputation with impressive displays against Chelsea in this season's UEFA Champions League.

Willian has in the past been linked with a move to Stamford Bridge and Tottenham Hotspur and he remains keen to one day make a move to a big club.

"I'm very happy with my moment at the club and I intend to keep living this moment," he told Globo Esporte.

"As for a possible transfer, there will be offers for sure and I work so that it happens.

"My club and my representatives will decide my future. I'm focused on helping Shakhtar to keep making history in the Champions League."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...-transfer-interest-from-Chelsea-and-Tottenham

TRANSFER GOSSIP

Everton will step up the search for a new goalkeeper after manager David Moyes reveals a lack of competition is harming 33-year-old Tim Howard's form.

Full story: Daily Mail
Ryan Shawcross

Ryan Shawcross joined Stoke permanently in January 2008 after a loan spell at the club

Liverpool and Stoke are both chasing Lazio striker Mauro Zarate, 25, with Malaga and Spartak Moscow also interested in the Argentine.

Full story: Metro

AC Milan president Silvio Berlusconi has dismissed reports suggesting striker Alexandre Pato, 23 might be swapped for Emirates Marketing Project's Mario Balotelli, 22.

Full story: skysports.com

Veteran Reading left-back Ian Harte, 35, could join Championship side Millwall when the transfer window re-opens.

Full story: Daily Mirror

Arsenal midfielder Andrey Arshavin, 31, could head back to his old club Zenit St Petersburg in January for £3m.

OTHER GOSSIP

Stoke City defender Ryan Shawcross, 25, has been offered a new six-year deal to stay with the Potters worth £45,000-a-week. If the newly capped England international signs, it will be the most expensive contract in the club's history.

The release of Tottenham's annual financial figures will reveal the club spend £1m less per week on wages than north London rivals Arsenal.

Full story: the Sun
Black Cats' captain Cattermole was injured putting in a cross during the 4-2 loss to West Brom

Black Cats' captain Cattermole was injured putting in a cross during the 4-2 loss to West Brom

Emirates Marketing Project defender Vincent Kompany, 26, played through the pain of a knee injury during the Premier League champions' goalless draw with Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.

Full story; Manchester Evening News

West Ham could face a Football Association probe following allegations that their fans sang anti-Semitic chants at Tottenham on Sunday.

Full story: the Guardian

Aston Villa manager Paul Lambert has told striker Darren Bent, 28, he has to accept being a squad player, possibly signalling the end of the England international's career at Villa Park.

Sunderland midfielder Lee Cattermole, 24, and defender John O'Shea, 31, are facing lengthy lay-offs with knee and calf injuries respectively.

Full story: Sunderland Echo
AND FINALLY

Joey Barton, 30, could have been sent off on his Ligue 1 debut for Marseille after a hard tackle on Lille's Florent Balmont saw him earn a yellow card. However, the controversial English midfielder, who was banned for 12 games by the FA for a number of incident's in QPR's final-day clash last season with Emirates Marketing Project, showed he can be calm as he stayed out of a brawl later on which saw Balmont red carded. Marseille went on to beat Lille 1-0.

Full story: Reuters

Former Hull City loan striker Jozy Altidore impressing at AZ Alkmaar

By Gerrit van Leeuwen. Last Updated: November 26, 2012 9:28pm

AZ Alkmaar technical director Earnest Stewart says Premier League clubs have been watching their games this season, with Jozy Altidore among the players catching the eye.

Altidore scored just once in 28 Premier League appearances during a loan spell at Hull City in 2009/10, but has been rebuilding his reputation in Holland since joining AZ from Villarreal in 2011.

The United States international has impressed this season and was the subject of a bid from an Eastern European team before the transfer window closed.

The likes of Nick Viergever, Adam Maher and Markus Henriksen have also shone this term, with Stewart claiming Chelsea and Tottenham are among the clubs to have been in attendance at AZ matches.

"I can confirm that there was a bid for Jozy from a wealthy club from Eastern Europe," Stewart told the club's official website in response to questions from fans.

"The bid was received at a very late moment, therefore we couldn't sign an adequate replacement. For us, it wasn't interesting.

"Also, Jozy was keen to stay at AZ. After years of travelling, he has really found a home. He doesn't want to just leave the club.

"However, I won't say whether interest will increase during the winter break or at the end of the season. Jozy is developing fantastically, is a real target man for the team and translates that into goals.

"Something like that isn't missed abroad. Also this season scouts from big clubs like Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspur have visited AZ games."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...triker-Jozy-Altidore-impressing-at-AZ-Alkmaar

TRANSFER GOSSIP

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is lining up a move from QPR midfielder Adel Taarabt, 23.

Ferguson is also focusing his attention on £15m Everton player Leighton Baines, 27, after opting not to try to sign 31-year-old Chelsea left-back Ashley Cole.

Robinho

Is Robinho set for a return to Brazil?

Striker Darren Bent , 28, is closing in on a January loan to Liverpool after being axed by Aston Villa boss Paul Lambert for the home draw with Arsenal.

Bent will know if his future lies away from Villa Park should Lambert leave him out of Tuesday's clash with Reading.

Full story: Daily Telegraph

AC Milan are hoping to beat Manchester United to the signing of Inter Milan's 28-year-old midfielder Wesley Sneijder.

Full story: talkSPORT

Emirates Marketing Project are ready to compete with Premier League rivals Chelsea and Spurs for Shakhtar Donetsk's 24-year-old Brazilian attacking player Willian.

City also face a battle Arsenal for Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha, 20, as Gunners boss Arsene Wenger is set to up his interest.

Roberto Mancini is closing in on a £25m deal to bring Roma midfielder Daniele de Rossi, 29, to Emirates Marketing Project.

Full story: Daily Star

AC Milan forward Robinho, 28, says he has been "sounded out" by clubs back in his native Brazil and is keeping an open mind about a January move.

Full story: Sky Sports

Chelsea are preparing to pull off a major coup by luring Liverpool forward Luis Suarez, 25, to Stamford Bridge.

Full story: Daily Express

Swansea are keeping tabs on Braga striker Eder, 24, and Celta Vigo forward Iago Aspas, 25, fuelling speculation about the future of Danny Graham, who has been linked with Norwich after going from top scorer last season for Brendan Rodgers to substitute this year under manager Michael Laudrup.

Jack Wheelchair has two-and-a-half years left on his current Arsenal contract

Chelsea held peace talks with referee Mark Clattenburg, 37, on Monday and the official could referee Blues' games in the future.

Full story: The Times

Chelsea goalkeeper Petr Cech, 30, says his team-mates must adapt to life under new manager Rafael Benitez or leave the club.

Full story: talkSPORT

New Queens Park Rangers manager Harry Redknapp has labelled his new players at Loftus Road "embarrassing".

Former Queens Park Rangers midfielder Joey Barton, 30, seems to have developed a new accent while at Marseille, as noticed during a news conference with the French media.

New Queens Park Rangers manager Harry Redknapp has labelled his new players at Loftus Road "embarrassing".

:O

I think he'll come in for some of our players in Jan - would be interesting to see if he can convince Fernandes to spend even more money so soon

They already have more than 30 professionals under contract, Cerny and Luke Young haven't even made the 25 man squad. Of the 4 players out on loan, 3 will return in January if they don't have their loans extended. Not having Levy as chairman might make it easier to sell at low fees though, they even released some players in the summer.

Former Hull City loan striker Jozy Altidore impressing at AZ Alkmaar

By Gerrit van Leeuwen. Last Updated: November 26, 2012 9:28pm

AZ Alkmaar technical director Earnest Stewart says Premier League clubs have been watching their games this season, with Jozy Altidore among the players catching the eye.

Altidore scored just once in 28 Premier League appearances during a loan spell at Hull City in 2009/10, but has been rebuilding his reputation in Holland since joining AZ from Villarreal in 2011.

The United States international has impressed this season and was the subject of a bid from an Eastern European team before the transfer window closed.

The likes of Nick Viergever, Adam Maher and Markus Henriksen have also shone this term, with Stewart claiming Chelsea and Tottenham are among the clubs to have been in attendance at AZ matches.

"I can confirm that there was a bid for Jozy from a wealthy club from Eastern Europe," Stewart told the club's official website in response to questions from fans.

"The bid was received at a very late moment, therefore we couldn't sign an adequate replacement. For us, it wasn't interesting.

"Also, Jozy was keen to stay at AZ. After years of travelling, he has really found a home. He doesn't want to just leave the club.

"However, I won't say whether interest will increase during the winter break or at the end of the season. Jozy is developing fantastically, is a real target man for the team and translates that into goals.

"Something like that isn't missed abroad. Also this season scouts from big clubs like Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspur have visited AZ games."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...triker-Jozy-Altidore-impressing-at-AZ-Alkmaar

i read a while ago that its Maher that we are most interested in at AZ

A8vIq5ICcAEX8I9.jpg

i cant make out the third word, 'wiener'?

roughly translated as 'i go xxxx after Spurs'

The context of the words may change slightly depending on the unknown word

My BASIC german tells me that says 'i'll go to spurs' not sure what the 'weiver' word means tho, but 'ich geh nach spurs' means i'll go to spurs...

Also, twitter told me this:

: 'Ich geh wieder nach Spurs' does mean 'I go back/I am going back to Spurs', but it's probably a joke or he's going to watch us. #VDV #THFC

Also, twitter told me this:

: 'Ich geh wieder nach Spurs' does mean 'I go back/I am going back to Spurs', but it's probably a joke or he's going to watch us. #VDV #THFC

I think I read he picked up an injury at the weekend. Might mean he's coming over for the game tomorrow night.

Back