• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Inbetween Transfer Windows Rumour Thread

Isco was absolutely ripping it up yesterday. Where's our small Spanish playmaker? :(

like someone else said, im sure Levy is preparing an 11 million pound take it or leave it bid right now8-[

"Saudi Sportswashing Machine aim to beat Aston Villa in the race to sign St Etienne striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang"

this is a striker we can afford and would improve us

Didn't AVB mention him as someone he liked at some point?

We had a better chance of getting Isco in the early summer when Malaga players were not getting paid now their Sheikh has sorted out his financing issues Malaga will not want to sell so his asking price will be high. He's another example of a player we needed to sign early if we were ever going to be able to as his performances this season have improved again and this has alerted all the money clubs.

Ex-Liverpool striker Erik Meyer, who has the same agent (Arnold Oosterveer) as Huntelaar, told The Sunday Mirror: ‘According to the information I have, Huntelaar will be gone in the winter. Arsenal are the favourites.’

We had a better chance of getting Isco in the early summer when Malaga players were not getting paid now their Sheikh has sorted out his financing issues Malaga will not want to sell so his asking price will be high. He's another example of a player we needed to sign early if we were ever going to be able to as his performances this season have improved again and this has alerted all the money clubs.

unfortunately true.

Bruno Satin who is the agent of Loic Remy has said his client could be available for as little as €10M.

Bruno Satin who is the agent of Loic Remy has said his client could be available for as little as €10M.

The Dempsey haters would love Remy.

Looks like he's turned into one of those French league one-season-wonder forwards - Steve Marlet, Chamakh etc

thats the one....cheers

makes me worry about his state of mind if he even dared to contemplate quitting due to a run of the mill injury/not being picked for France

Tevez has been threatening to quit for years. Amazing what a payrise can do...

Surprised we didn't go in for him more heavily in the summer, seems to be more of a wing forward than a winger which I thought it more what AVB was looking for.

Has there been any talk of a move for Ashley Williams? Would be a good replacement for Dawson when Harry picks him up at QPR. He and Caulker had a good partnership if i remember correctly and he doesn't look like a deer in the headlights when he's on the ball. Also not a terrible header of the ball either.

Thoughts??

The Dempsey haters would love Remy.

Looks like he's turned into one of those French league one-season-wonder forwards - Steve Marlet, Chamakh etc

Four solid years isn't a "one season wonder". Let me guess, you haven't actually seen Remy play consistently? The guy is class.

Four solid years isn't a "one season wonder". Let me guess, you haven't actually seen Remy play consistently? The guy is class.

2 goodish years, a couple decent, the rest average/rubbish

Has there been any talk of a move for Ashley Williams? Would be a good replacement for Dawson when Harry picks him up at QPR. He and Caulker had a good partnership if i remember correctly and he doesn't look like a deer in the headlights when he's on the ball. Also not a terrible header of the ball either.

Thoughts??

Don't think he's top 10 material and he looks very slow. Dawson is much better IMO.

Back