• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Inbetween Transfer Windows Rumour Thread

Right now, looking at the squad, the one essential buy is striker IMO.

Even if Togo dont make the ANC we will need back up to Ade and Defoe simply isnt it. The season hinges on weaknesses like that getting addressed.

Adebayor on a perm is massive IMHO, now we need another

I have a feeling we could be using Dempsey as cover for Ade, tbh I've never really paid much attention to him, but his stats are impressive. I know he's only recently been moved in to a striking role from midfield. Not a dynamic, exciting young prospect we may want for that role, but he could be effective.

In the short term I agree, longer term though it isnt viable.

Dempsey is better running onto the ball than plying with his back to goal - by his own admission

When the Brazilian league finishes at the end of the year, I seriously think Damiao will be sold to us early in the January transfer window.

'I am just starting my fifth season at Everton, this will be one of my last. I have seen everything. In January or at the end of the season I will turn to another club or championship,' Fellaini is quote as saying in Het Nieuwsblad.

'I am just starting my fifth season at Everton, this will be one of my last. I have seen everything. In January or at the end of the season I will turn to another club or championship,' Fellaini is quote as saying in Het Nieuwsblad.

Unprofessional. Keep it to yourself.

Fellaini is amazing. Poor man's yaya toure, but that isn't by any means a bad thing. You can put him at CB, CM or CF and he'll boss it.

Franco di Santo is one to keep an eye on. Still only 23, not scored many up until now, but at the back end of last season and now at the start of this one he has started to fulfill some of his potential.

Right now, looking at the squad, the one essential buy is striker IMO.

Even if Togo dont make the ANC we will need back up to Ade and Defoe simply isnt it. The season hinges on weaknesses like that getting addressed.

Yep. And getting a new striker in EARLY JANAURY rather than on the last day of the window would be nice.

i think being in europe , whether it be CL or EL , is the equivalent of arsenal being in the CL as a must.

I think levy will get this deal for moutinho in january done . Levy wants tottenham to maintain high exposure and a high profile.

he needs europe for this

we will make at least one BIG signing in january and i think that signing is moutinho

why if i may ask?

Apart from the fact we have good links with his club, need a striker in January and have money burning a hole in Levy's wallet.....

Internacional striker Leandro Damiao admits he was close to making a summer move to Tottenham.

The 23-year old Brazilian has been the subject of interest from a number of clubs including Emirates Marketing Project and Chelsea but it was Spurs who actually held formal talks regarding a transfer.

Andre Villas-Boas tried to get Damiao to White Hart Lane for around £17million but Internacional were holding out for more with the player revealing a move was indeed very close.

“There was a very good offer, both for me and for Internacional. But unfortunately it did not lead to a transfer,” he said.

“The president Luigi Giovanni is very good and he knows what he's doing.”

However, Damiao added that he does expect to leave his Brazilian club in the not-too-distant future.

“Someday soon I will definitely leave, but not just yet,” he added.

Apart from the fact we have good links with his club, need a striker in January and have money burning a hole in Levy's wallet.....

Internacional striker Leandro Damiao admits he was close to making a summer move to Tottenham.

The 23-year old Brazilian has been the subject of interest from a number of clubs including Emirates Marketing Project and Chelsea but it was Spurs who actually held formal talks regarding a transfer.

Andre Villas-Boas tried to get Damiao to White Hart Lane for around £17million but Internacional were holding out for more with the player revealing a move was indeed very close.

“There was a very good offer, both for me and for Internacional. But unfortunately it did not lead to a transfer,” he said.

“The president Luigi Giovanni is very good and he knows what he's doing.”

However, Damiao added that he does expect to leave his Brazilian club in the not-too-distant future.

“Someday soon I will definitely leave, but not just yet,” he added.

That's encouraging at least.

Back