• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

To be honest they'd have to work bl**dy hard to knock out Bayern and they should be rightly proud if they manage it, but I wouldn't be too upset as there's plenty more teams who can knock them out. A glamour tie against Barca, PSG, Real or Atletico would tire them out even more and improve our (small) chance of finishing above them.

Saying all that I have Bayern to qualify in an accumulator..

mmm, I remember saying something similar when Chelsea won it too. I'll only be smiling when I dont see their name in the list of Quarter-finalists next Thursday morning

To this day I still don't trust Bayern as far as I can throw them.

This too.

The last 3 seasons.
Lose on penalties at home to Chelsea in the CL final
Lose 2-0 at home to Arsenal in the 2nd leg, scraping through on away goals
Lose 3-2 at home to Citys 2nd string despite leading 2-0 in 15mins (as it was it was a dead rubber for the Germans, I'll give them that)

If Arsenal snatch an early goal in midweek, I will be very worried, and I fear so will the Germans

Bayern will go through. Ok arsenal got at them very well when it was eleven v eleven but a two goal margin has never been turned round in the CL

That rant has nothing to do with it for me, if the players can't get up for Arsenal at home then all is lost. I don't expect us to get anything though.

Thats it, right there.

One things for sure, their players will, they absolutely get it, very few of ours do.

All I ask on Sunday is that we can see thatour players gave their all.
If they do and we lose because they played better, I can accept that. What I am sure none of us can accept, is players who are blatantly coasting through the match knowing they get paid anyway and putting in a medocre display.

I would go as far as saying the same could almost apply to Thursday night. 1st leg of a European Last 16 tie, at home in front of your own fans, under lights against a big-name European team.

Come on lads, lets see some passion out on that pitch, because I am sure there will be plenty in the stands

Wasn't Mike Dean the ref when we lost 5-2 at the Death Star when Harry sat on his hands doing f-all but send on subs without telling them where they were supposed to be playing??

Anyway, it could be a far worse ref, but they used to always lose with Mike Dean; pretty sure they usually win now when he refs their games...

Gutted for them, I can't believe such an honest progressive team could end up in this state.
I hate them with every fibre in my body, how's the weather looking in Munich??

My scum mates are being unbearable. If it had stayed 11-11 in the first leg it would have been a different story; they were Bayern's equal tonight (don't remember them coming out of neutral gear); Bayern aren't the ruthless team that everyone says they are; chance-wise they were the better team( Robben is a cheating cu...fair play.

I actually think the decision to send off their keeper in the first leg was wrong, but even so I still think they would've lost over the two legs.

I actually think the decision to send off their keeper in the first leg was wrong, but even so I still think they would've lost over the two legs.

I agree. That was Bayern coasting - Woolwich can't even get close with their current squad.

Back