• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

This is still going to be a very tough game, but I can't help think that there must be some very nervous **** fans out there at the moment - given our newcomers, and their injuries and lack of transfer dealings. If **** lose on Sunday, they will be six points behind us after three games, and with a NLD loss in the bag. The season is long, but that would be a dreadful start for them.

Personally I'd be happy with a draw. If we lose, I will be disappointed, but unless we get thoroughly smashed, I won't worry too much. It's not these games that decide who finishes where, it's the Crystal Palaces and Swanseas of the season.

It's a North London Derby, all bets are off, it doesn't matter if they haven't strengthened, and we have. All I know is we've only won there once in the last 18 years or so, and it won't be a game for the faint of heart. I'm predicting a 1-1 draw.

It's a North London Derby, all bets are off, it doesn't matter if they haven't strengthened, and we have. All I know is we've only won there once in the last 18 years or so, and it won't be a game for the faint of heart. I'm predicting a 1-1 draw.

Certainly not expecting an easy game and difficult to be overly confident...

Very much looking forward to the game though.

The Sun - Tottenham @SunTottenham

Michael Dawson says Tottenham can be the new ARSENAL

--

Uh oh, what's he done now?

Corr dear me.. SSN just then

BREAKING NEWS

Flamini signed on a free.

Jeez my heart was in my mouth then. The way that Hailey bint announced Breaking news made me jump out of my seat.

Corr dear me.. SSN just then

BREAKING NEWS

Flamini signed on a free.

Jeez my heart was in my mouth then. The way that Hailey bint announced Breaking news made me jump out of my seat.

Another player Wenger has re-signed. I thought he was a master of knowing when to get rid of players? Third time he's done this in recent years.

Back