• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

BTJ7XK2CEAA980U.jpg

Do you have any images comparing Ozil's stats to Dawson or anyone else that doesn't play the same role too?

Whilst I understand he wants to start matches, that's a massive lack of ambition from the goggle-eyed cnut.

He said Arsenal showed great ambition. Which is a massive step up from what RVP said last year. Wenger and Arsenal clearly have big plans now they have all this cash. Depth wise they aren't too bad and they probably could have strengthened a little more but like I said, they have that system/ethos in place that means they'll batter the ****ty teams, Ozil is the sort they need to defeat the top guys.

He said Arsenal showed great ambition. Which is a massive step up from what RVP said last year. Wenger and Arsenal clearly have big plans now they have all this cash. Depth wise they aren't too bad and they probably could have strengthened a little more but like I said, they have that system/ethos in place that means they'll batter the ****ty teams, Ozil is the sort they need to defeat the top guys.

But how far down the food chain do you go to guarantee a start?

IMO, the goons are way too far down that chain for the likes of Ozil. I suspect in a year or two he'll realise that when a big club comes back in for him.

BBC sums it up pretty nicely:

"Who's got an idea of what an Arsenal XI may look like now then? When everyone's fit, naturally?

Podolski on the left, Walcott on the right, Cazorla, Wheelchair and Ozil in the middle? Good luck getting the ball back off that lot.

But good luck hoping for anyone to track back and make a tackle..."

Cazorlas work rate is underrated. He was all over the pitch against us on Sunday. Wheelchair has a right engine on him too (when fit and playing of course). Then they have Arteta who plays deep as well as the likes of Ramsey and Flamini.

That is like saying, Chadli on the left, Lamela on the right, Eriksen behind Soldado (good luck with any of them getting back to defend). Despite us having Sandro, Dembele, Paulinho in the middle too.

I still can't help but feel we've come out window continuing to look like a laughing stock and under Arsenals shadow, despite spending over £100m.

We've literally signed Ozil for them :lol:

I cannot believe levy didnt negotiate a deal to stop arsenal buying any of their players in this window. Missed a big opportunity there and now they have worldy ...

I don't like the suggestion that Arsenal and Real colluded on the quiet to rush this one through while the Bale deal dragged its heels.

Back