• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

Arsenal fans really make me sick

The amount of them turning on Wenger and going on like they can't even be bothered to watch their team anymore or they give up on football etc

Try being a spurs fan for the last 25 years mate

Arsenal fans under the age of 35 have never had it as bad as we have, they've seen their club win almost everything and even now at their lowest point they're on a par with us at our highest (in that time frame)

fudge off little cry baby gooners, if you can't handle the bad times supporting your club you don't deserve the good times

I hope so much they sink into midtable and have to watch us competing at the top end for the next 15 years like we had to witness them, see if they have the stomach to support their club with the passion we have through thick and thin since the 90s

Agree with you Chirpy, they're all such arrogant fudgewits . Last couple of days all I've been hearing from them is that they should be up there competing with the Uniteds and Citehs and if not, then the manager should go.

Swansea and West Brom away will be testing with no Fulop to throw it their way this season so if those two results go against them, all hell will break loose at the Emirates.

Just to add, that as an older Spurs fan, I know in these times of 'Gooner Grumpiness', that brown papered envelopes are now being got out and readied to go . We need to be prepared for all sorts of skullduggery as this Gooner creature is capable of all sorts , anyone not believing it so, knows fudge all what we are dealing with here .

COYS!

Last edited:
Ok, seem to have upset one or two with that post last night.

The thinking behind it?..............

Arsenal going to Vietnam to play + One of the most famous ever images ever captured, the little Vietnamese girl running away in terror.

If it offended, that was not the intention. Was purely a jibe at Arsenal.............and a little dig at their manager due to the rumours (alleged).

However, may I point out that that very image has been used on this forum before, to great hilarity, in a photoshopped version with Wenger and Gary Glitter and Savile shown chasing same little girl down the street.

Don't recall any moans then.

Stone him.

Just kidding.
Lynch him.

Oh THAT was the removed image... Shoulda been a little boy running away Crawley.

I think it'll be a fight to the wire, and we can on the off chance catch Emirates Marketing Project don't forget. We need to keep believing and grab a slice of luck here and there.

I'm lucky, have lifelong gooner loving mates who are willing to hold their hands up and admit we were better. But i won't take anything for granted till we lie third at season's end.

Now the chavs, we have to smack - us and AVB owe them.

Win our 4 home games (excl Man C) and draw 2 or 3 of our 5 away games and then Arse would need 21-22 points from their last 10 to catch us - thats a tall order for them and a higher points per match ratio than they've achieved all season

I did BBC Predictor the other day and, being as objective as possible (perhaps even too much so), I had us getting a further 18 points, so finishing with a total of 72. I had Arsenal getting a further 23 points, so finishing with 70.

And I know more than Uncle fudging Mike.

I did BBC Predictor the other day and, being as objective as possible (perhaps even too much so), I had us getting a further 18 points, so finishing with a total of 72. I had Arsenal getting a further 23 points, so finishing with 70.

And I know more than Uncle fudging Mike.

Our very own Uncle Jimmy!

Ok, seem to have upset one or two with that post last night.

The thinking behind it?..............

Arsenal going to Vietnam to play + One of the most famous ever images ever captured, the little Vietnamese girl running away in terror.

If it offended, that was not the intention. Was purely a jibe at Arsenal.............and a little dig at their manager due to the rumours (alleged).

However, may I point out that that very image has been used on this forum before, to great hilarity, in a photoshopped version with Wenger and Gary Glitter and Savile shown chasing same little girl down the street.

Don't recall any moans then.

Appreciate this mate. Nice one.

Forget the fixtures, look at the two teams. We have a 7 point lead. Not guaranteeing we will finish above them, but we have ourselves to blame if we don't finish in the top 4. Sunday was the first time in years that we had the best player on the pitch in a North London derby. We have to make that count this season.

So at one point (maybe end of January) we were about 11 points ahead of them? The tough run of games was in February last year wasn't it?

This year it's March with a splash in April!

We're a different team now.

And, crucially, so are they.

The fact that we also have a manager who is actually fully focused on the job rather than fluttering his eyelashes at the FA will also help.

Forget the fixtures, look at the two teams. We have a 7 point lead. Not guaranteeing we will finish above them, but we have ourselves to blame if we don't finish in the top 4. Sunday was the first time in years that we had the best player on the pitch in a North London derby. We have to make that count this season.

4th really shouldn't be the aim - go to be aiming for top 3 so that we avoid a play-off. Otherwise our CL campaign could be over by the end of August

Jermain Defoe is so sure Tottenham will finish above Arsenal that he is willing to enter into another charity bet with Gunners midfielder Jack Wheelchair.

Defoe had to pay £3,000 to charity last season after he lost a wager with Wheelchair that Tottenham would finish above their north London rivals for the first time since 1995.

The Spurs striker lost the bet after his team threw away a 10-point lead over the Gunners. This season they are seven points ahead with 10 games left.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2289446/Jermain-Defoe-Jack-Wheelchair-charity-bet-Arsenal-Tottenham.html

vader_NOOOO.jpg

This 1000%

Despite what goons will say, there has been little between our two sides for years now. The difference has always been they have had 1 world class player that always made the difference (Henry, Fabregas, Van Persie) Now we have that player and he is the one winning us matches we may have otherwise lost or drawn.

They have a decent side but really don't have that golden goose anymore and its showing. Cazorla, Walnutt, Wheelchair, Podolski, all good players but not world class. Also, they don't have that player to sell off this year for big money so we will see if they really have the money to spend because they clearly need to add some pieces in particular in defense and a striker.

Back