• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Kids like that should be put down or taken to a deserted island before they have kids. To be honest I bet he has grandkids now

Sounds Bristol or Plymouth type ooooo arrrrr accent to me

But I dunno because his rap flow was just dazzling me and his mighty biceps kinda intimadated me

If you can stand listening to the full 6'55, he actually gets more negative as the vid goes on - that really shows his TRUE colours!!!tott.jpg

I feel a little sorry for him. He's clearly not all there mentally and literally every single person on his twitter feed is winding him up. He really seems to think they like his work.

There are a LOT of people like him online. Fuelled by this generation of being 'famous' for nothing, people with sadly very little creative talent put videos of themselves up on youtube etc and don't care about negative comments because to them, it means they are 'famous' and in the public eye. In fact, this kid has been mentioned on the Mirror website and to him that means he's a star. It really is quite sad and I feel for people that crave such attention that they are willing to make absolute laughing stocks of themselves.

Here he is again:

[video=youtube;cCWLNYEajtw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCWLNYEajtw&feature=player_embedded[/video]

Back