• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

I don't know about you but I'd quite like City to beat Pool this week. Really like to see the pressure ramp up on Kenny as well because if it was anyone else doing the job he has being doing he'd be under far more pressure.

If Liverpool lose their next two matches (City and United) it will be an early end of season party.

I don't know about you but I'd quite like City to beat Pool this week. Really like to see the pressure ramp up on Kenny as well because if it was anyone else doing the job he has being doing he'd be under far more pressure.

yep i dislike liverpool fans more then any in this country, i hate arsenal and chelsea clubs more as a whole but for fans liverpool fans tinkle me off more, maybe because they are northerners.

yep i dislike liverpool fans more then any in this country, i hate arsenal and chelsea clubs more as a whole but for fans liverpool fans tinkle me off more, maybe because they are northerners.

I agree with you on Pool fans. Their never walk alone, victim mentality really gets me. Considering what they have spent they really are a poor side.

I agree with you on Pool fans. Their never walk alone, victim mentality really gets me. Considering what they have spent they really are a poor side.

I do not know whether i would laugh or cry if we had spent 35m on carroll and 20m on henderson. The victim mentality of them lot is just so sad i hate people moaning about their lot in life, i only respect the ones that try to change the sitautions.

'You don't know what your doing!' by arsenal fans at Arsene Wenger.

I think i'm starting to like Wenger and Dalglish a little more... Dalglish has managed to spend 100m on mid table talent and Wenger seems to be substituting off whoever is performing well for a russian who doesn't run around or put any effort in....

Maybe he'll buy pav? they do need backup for RVP...

The only positive to come out of 10 today is that we're still 10 points ahead of 5th and have played our hardest away game that we have left. Arsenal did ok against Manchester United, had a few chances that they could have scored on a different day. Arsenal will slip up more than us on the run-in too as they lifted themselves for today and I wouldn't be shocked to see them struggle to win in their next fixture.

'You don't know what your doing!' by arsenal fans at Arsene Wenger.

I think i'm starting to like Wenger and Dalglish a little more... Dalglish has managed to spend 100m on mid table talent and Wenger seems to be substituting off whoever is performing well for a russian who doesn't run around or put any effort in....

Maybe he'll buy pav? they do need backup for RVP...

The ironic things is, with Pool fans as they are, we all love King Kenny right now! I genuinely love the guy for what he is doing for them!

Arshavin though has fallen of a cliff. The problem for Arsenal will be just how many players they will need to get in, and that's assuming they can keep RVP.

Funny how many fans from both those teams just think their manager needs to spend more and it will all come good. They're completely blind to all the poor decisions they make.

Funny how many fans from both those teams just think their manager needs to spend more and it will all come good. They're completely blind to all the poor decisions they make.

Agree. I think Kenny is worse, however. Wenger is definitely under real pressure, but Kenny seems increasingly clueless. But if pool fans are happy with him blaming everyone but himself, with the 100m of waste, and the truly awful football he sets them up to play, then good luck to them...

arse-pipintkrd2.gif

:rolleyes:

shesafirinherlazeroer5x.gif

If there's one thing the united forums do well it's Gifs...

though this one has nothing to do with arsenal... it just made me laugh...

Back