• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

These are great.... need more!
http://www.redcafe.net/f7/gif-request-thread-338145/index22.html
Olly is a genius

wenger2orwbr.gif

Others 20, van Persie 19.

Vermaelen 3, Koscielny 1, Arteta 3, Santos 1, Walcott 3, Ramsey 1, Song 1, Arshavin 1, Gervinho 4, Chamakh 1, Benayoun 1.

So RVP is half their team? erm... what would they be doing without him?... :eek:

Tactically he has never been a genius, he has never changed his team to effect a game at all. He has no plan B, and even when he doesnt have the tools for plan A he persists with it.

When it works its a very effectvei plan (A) but tactical? No I dont think so

He's always been unimaginitive with his substitutions at best, and tactically inept at worst. Even 10 years ago you could predict who he was going to bring on and take off, Bergkamp off, Wiltord on.

Agree. I think Kenny is worse, however. Wenger is definitely under real pressure, but Kenny seems increasingly clueless. But if pool fans are happy with him blaming everyone but himself, with the 100m of waste, and the truly awful football he sets them up to play, then good luck to them...

His signings have been dreadful apart from Suarez. Downing 0 goals 0 assists, Henderson 1 goal, Carroll 4 league goals. Does Charlie Adam do anything apart from foul and take penalties?

His signings have been dreadful apart from Suarez. Downing 0 goals 0 assists, Henderson 1 goal, Carroll 4 league goals. Does Charlie Adam do anything apart from foul and take penalties?

what is odd is that we were linked with all of them, im talking about reading quotes from harry where he said he wanted all of them. Wonder if it is just the manager or if we have been very lucky with who we have not signed.

what is odd is that we were linked with all of them, im talking about reading quotes from harry where he said he wanted all of them. Wonder if it is just the manager or if we have been very lucky with who we have not signed.

Lucky escapes on all three. Inflated prices for uk players, Kenny is clueless but his victim mentality really winds me up. They had a real chance to push arsenal out this season and have totally blown it so far.

Then thank GHod for Levy or GHod or whoever stopped those transfers going through

My brother is a 42 year old Liverpool fan - he tells me that Liverpool have the best keeper in the league, the best defence, the best midfield and a great attack, all they need is to spend ?ú40m on a proven goalscorer...

Wow! Just wow. I feel sorry for him.

He's always been unimaginitive with his substitutions at best, and tactically inept at worst. Even 10 years ago you could predict who he was going to bring on and take off, Bergkamp off, Wiltord on.

Whenever they were losing he would bring of a defender and put on a striker. His plan B was basically going from 4-4-2 to 2-4-4. Now they only have Van Persie and the rest are either crap or playing out wide.

Why apart from Suarez?

23M for a player with a 50-1 shot to goal ratio

I respect that you don't rate Suarez totman. I think his overall play is good, even though he is a poor finisher. He is essentially an ideas man, they need a poacher to play up top with him because they don't have anyone up front or in midfield who can score.

Apparently van Persie has handed in a transfer request. It's not 100% (gooner mate's source, says he's involved in the Arsenal camp and doesn't talk brick). RIP Arsenal if true!

Apparently van Persie has handed in a transfer request. It's not 100% (gooner mate's source, says he's involved in the Arsenal camp and doesn't talk brick). RIP Arsenal if true!

Was a fake rumour on twitter last night. Could be the same, but I don't think a transfer request is too far away. Looking at the table you'd expect them to end up somewhere between 5th and 7th and can't see him wanting to stick around for more of that.

Was a fake rumour on twitter last night. Could be the same, but I don't think a transfer request is too far away. Looking at the table you'd expect them to end up somewhere between 5th and 7th and can't see him wanting to stick around for more of that.

With a little luck they will sink to years of mid-table mediocrity. I for one would enjoy that.

With a little luck they will sink to years of mid-table mediocrity. I for one would enjoy that.

I think anyone but the goons themselves will take some enjoyment from that, just as with Liverpool. It's that whole attitude of 'this club DESERVES to be top 3 every season' that really annoys. That is also why a lot of people dislike us :confused:

I respect that you don't rate Suarez totman. I think his overall play is good, even though he is a poor finisher. He is essentially an ideas man, they need a poacher to play up top with him because they don't have anyone up front or in midfield who can score.
Essentially he's a striker....and a average one who's goalscoring exploits have been shockingly sh#t since joining Liverpool.

But I respect you view too, and agree about his overall play....if he was a midfielder, Id think he was quite good.

I think there is more to this than just a twitter rumour. There are denials of a rift in the mainstream press today. No smoke without fire I'd say.

Back