• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

I think anyone but the goons themselves will take some enjoyment from that, just as with Liverpool. It's that whole attitude of 'this club DESERVES to be top 3 every season' that really annoys. That is also why a lot of people dislike us :confused:

Manure are the worst IMO for that

Essentially he's a striker....and a average one who's goalscoring exploits have been shockingly sh#t since joining Liverpool.

But I respect you view too, and agree about his overall play....if he was a midfielder, Id think he was quite good.

I see where your coming from. At the end of the day strikers are paid to score goals, and he hasn't done that enough for Liverpool. He had a great record at Ajax, who knows if he'll be able to repeat that kind of goalscoring form for Liverpool, hopefully not :)

the scum are now as close to the relegation zone (18 points) as they are from Emirates Marketing Project :)

I hate arsenal as much as anyone on here but lets be honest once wenger goes all they need is a half way decent coach and with their income they will be sadly a force to be reckonned with.

Cashburton grove must nearly be paid off and even if they don't get champs league money i mean football next year, they will get 30m from city for van persie and a decent manager could spend that widely.

What happened to the south korean striker they brought in the summer, he looked alright in france when i saw him.

I hate arsenal as much as anyone on here but lets be honest once wenger goes all they need is a half way decent coach and with their income they will be sadly a force to be reckonned with.

Cashburton grove must nearly be paid off and even if they don't get champs league money i mean football next year, they will get 30m from city for van persie and a decent manager could spend that widely.

What happened to the south korean striker they brought in the summer, he looked alright in france when i saw him.

BUT, unless the Wanderers break their wage structure they will find it hard to attract top, top players without Champs League football. So they might linger in the doldrums for quite a few seasons.

BUT, unless the Wanderers break their wage structure they will find it hard to attract top, top players without Champs League football. So they might linger in the doldrums for quite a few seasons.

They pay ridiculously high wages, dont spend much on fees but pay high wages always have in 2009/10 it was ?ú111m

is guardiola a tactical coach?

Yes, he certainly is. Inherited some good players but has got them playing in a different way to previous Barcelona teams and a possession game really never seen before at quite this level.

He inherited some absolutely great players but he's shown willingness to bring in youth and has consistently (and hilariously) out-witted 'tactical master' Mourinho. I think Barcelona have only lost 3 of the competitions they've been eligible for since he became manager.

He's a great manager. May not necessarily be able to translate it to a different club but they're a perfect fit.

Yes, he certainly is. Inherited some good players but has got them playing in a different way to previous Barcelona teams and a possession game really never seen before at quite this level.

He inherited some absolutely great players but he's shown willingness to bring in youth and has consistently (and hilariously) out-witted 'tactical master' Mourinho. I think Barcelona have only lost 3 of the competitions they've been eligible for since he became manager.

He's a great manager. May not necessarily be able to translate it to a different club but they're a perfect fit.
Indeed. It always annoys me when people say "He doesn't have to be that good, look at the players he has!" completely ignoring the fact that the season before Pep took over, Barca had only finished third in the league and finished ten points behind Villarreal in second, with basically the same squad Pep went on to win the treble with.

Scum fans clinging to the hope that the trial disrupts our season and they can overtake us. How sad. (On my Facebook page anyway)

Quote From Arteta:

"We're in the Champions League, FA Cup and in the fight for fourth place."

Hahahahahahahahahahaha! I am so very very happy that those deluded in-bred Gooner scum have just begun to feel the pain that many of us have felt for many years and I have decided to pray that it continues for may, many, many, many years.

Quote From Arteta:

"We're in the Champions League, FA Cup and in the fight for fourth place."

Hahahahahahahahahahaha! I am so very very happy that those deluded in-bred Gooner scum have just begun to feel the pain that many of us have felt for many years and I have decided to pray that it continues for may, many, many, many years.

As long as they keep losing in the league I'll be very happy. Love them to fall below toon.

For Ars?¿ne Wenger the sad moment has surely arrived today, with the news that the president of Rwanda wants him to leave the club.

"I very much support Arsenal - but to be honest Wenger needs to coach another team now and Arsenal needs another coach," said Paul Kagame on Twitter following Arsenal's defeat against Manchester United.

"When a good team (players) and a good coach fail for long to deliver, one of them has to change, or even both!!

"The real/main danger is for anyone to get used to mediocre/lacklustre performance and/or results and accepts to live with it … or keeps finding excuses for it!!!"

What makes the whole thing worse for Wenger is that him and Kagame were supposed to be pals.

The Arsenal manager wrote him a letter for his 50th birthday in 2007, speaking of his pride that an African statesmen was a dedicated Gooner. Wenger even arranged for his squad to sign a banner for the one-time rebel leader.

The thanks you get for a sending a world leader a banner signed by J?®r?®mie Aliadi?¿re these days, eh?

That's what you get for not letting Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain play for an extra 10 minutes.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/9040053/Trending-Arsene-Wenger-should-leave-says-the-Rwandan-president-Ghana-sing-and-Jon-Jones-kicks-a-child.html

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/7456398/Wenger-calls-for-over-21s-ban

'Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has suggested a ban on loans of players over the age of 21 as a solution to the current debate regarding the market.'

What? was this even being debated?

Followed by the classic...

'In an attempt to avoid contradicting himself, Wenger has also defended his decision to sign Benayoun.

He said: "It's true that I haven't done that often. But we were on the last day of the transfer window. We knew that Jack Wheelchair would need surgery.

"So we were short in midfield at that point and to find two players so late was nearly impossible for us without using a loan.

"At that time, the most important thing was just to sign him"'

So over 21 loans should be banned except when they are useful for Wenger?... erm..

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11670/7456398/Wenger-calls-for-over-21s-ban

'Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has suggested a ban on loans of players over the age of 21 as a solution to the current debate regarding the market.'

What? was this even being debated?

Followed by the classic...

'In an attempt to avoid contradicting himself, Wenger has also defended his decision to sign Benayoun.

He said: "It's true that I haven't done that often. But we were on the last day of the transfer window. We knew that Jack Wheelchair would need surgery.

"So we were short in midfield at that point and to find two players so late was nearly impossible for us without using a loan.

"At that time, the most important thing was just to sign him"'

So over 21 loans should be banned except when they are useful for Wenger?... erm..

What a total macaron. Arsenal have more players over 21 at loan at their club than anyone else in the league (Henry + Benayoun), as well as getting first team football for Bendtner. Maybe instead of proposing hypocritical rules the crazy old bat should focus on his own team's woefulness.

whats the difference in playing styles for barca now comapred to when they had rijkaard in charge of players like too, ronaldinho, deco, xavi, iniesta?

Back