• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

What is Wheechair really? He's not a defensive midfielder. He's too weak and not particularly good at tackling, and as an attacking midfielder he's a complete failure in my view, as for instance, Dele has racked up more goals and assist in 8 months, than Wheelchair has in his entire career!

What is Wheechair really? He's not a defensive midfielder. He's too weak and not particularly good at tackling, and as an attacking midfielder he's a complete failure in my view, as for instance, Dele has racked up more goals and assist in 8 months, than Wheelchair has in his entire career!

Exactly. Is he a DM? Is he a box to box player or an AM?

He's a poor man's Modric. Not really a defensive midfielder, doesn't score or assist many. These were actually my criticisms of Modric when he played for us. I assume that a fit Wheelchair contributes to the team in a similar way to Modric, but with much more time spent on the floor, gurning up at the ref.

Exactly. Is he a DM? Is he a box to box player or an AM?
He's the kind of player teams used to need next to DMs - someone who can take the ball from them and pass, but also get up and down the pitch. Useful next to Parker, pointless next to Carrick/Dier.

<<<<<<<< And when is this qunt leaving my avatar?

The next time we win in Europe iirc

Re Wheelchair - If he was ever fit for a long enough period of time I'd have him next to Dier for England with Alli in front of them both.

Back