• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The glorious march to CL qualification

That should be Manure out of the top four race. It's tight still, but I can't see them beating both City and Chelski. They'll need at least one win from those two to get top four, IMO.
How the hell did Utd pay 90 million for him.

They paid for the name, not the player.

That should be Manure out of the top four race. It's tight still, but I can't see them beating both City and Chelski. They'll need at least one win from those two to get top four, IMO.

They paid for the name, not the player.

If that is the case then Neville is right, they need a complete overall at player recruitment.

Only worry is they’ll be back in for Poch. Think they’ll sack him by the summer and on the hunt for a manager

If they sacked him in the summer it would be most amusing as it would simply make their board look like a bunch of halfwits. Also, I have no doubt that it if they came round sniffing for Poch, that Levy would amuse himself as he tells them politely to 'Foxtrot Oscar'.

What is there for Pochettino though? It’s a mess and will take him time they will not give him.
If that is the case then Neville is right, they need a complete overall at player recruitment.

They screwed up competing for Sanchez with City. They've Lost control of their wage budget and players/agents already on the books are envious. Anyone coming in will be looking to tap into a bonanza whilst United still view themselves as a top destination.

What they actually are is a suckling pig ripe for the roasting.

What is there for Pochettino though? It’s a mess and will take him time they will not give him.

They screwed up competing for Sanchez with City. They've Lost control of their wage budget and players/agents already on the books are envious. Anyone coming in will be looking to tap into a bonanza whilst United still view themselves as a top destination.

What they actually are is a suckling pig ripe for the roasting.

I can't dance with that, they are a big club but they need to sort out their problems quickly.

If they sacked him in the summer it would be most amusing as it would simply make their board look like a bunch of halfwits. Also, I have no doubt that it if they came round sniffing for Poch, that Levy would amuse himself as he tells them politely to 'Foxtrot Oscar'.
Problem with that is their board is a bunch of tacos and it’s already embarrassing for them. Another sacking won’t worry them.

Back