• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The General Transfer Rumours and Speculation Thread

So....from an attacking sense

Outs
Son
Chadli
Pritchard
Njie

Ins
Jansen
Nkoudou

Either Poch really sees Onomah kicking on or there is a signing in the pipeline.

Maybe he never fancied Pritch, and Njie is staying. Meaning it's just Jansen and Nkoudou in for Son and Chadli.

Still looks light to me.

So....from an attacking sense

Outs
Son
Chadli
Pritchard
Njie

Ins
Jansen
Nkoudou

Either Poch really sees Onomah kicking on or there is a signing in the pipeline.

Maybe he never fancied Pritch, and Njie is staying. Meaning it's just Jansen and Nkoudou in for Son and Chadli.

Still looks light to me.

Well Chadli Pritchard and N'Jie barely played last season so I'm not sure the loss is as big as it looks on paper

The pending new stadium will stop us from splashing out. It's a shame as the prem money and us being in the CL would have given us a good chance to buy real quality.

We really need a backup for Dembele, upgrade on Eriksen and some pace.

Under £20m? bugger all choice. We are unfortunately building a new Stadium :) and at the same time sadly falling behind, which lets all be honest is no big surprise. But it is a little wearisome.

I was just ironic; fans outthere wishing something without being able to say what they wish. Hard to satisfy the fans under such circumstances.

Under £20m? bugger all choice. We are unfortunately building a new Stadium :) and at the same time sadly falling behind, which lets all be honest is no big surprise. But it is a little wearisome.

I don't see how we're falling behind.

A lot of these clubs needed to rip it up and start again - we don't.

We already have a team and only needed a couple of additions.

We've also done well to get 5 points on the board from the fixtures we've had and the players missing.

Once the window shuts and we've got the squad Poch wants, coupled with mousa and Hugo coming back, we'll be as good as anyone and will be right up there.

How are we falling behind?

We had our best placed finish in the PL last season and surely you're not drawing conclusions after the grand total of 3 games this?

I know something that's wearisome.

How are we falling behind?

We had our best placed finish in the PL last season and surely you're not drawing conclusions after the grand total of 3 games this?

I know something that's wearisome.

I truly hope you are correct and look forward to you have good laugh at my expense. I sadly am a little worried that the timing of events at our rivals this season will not be in our favour like last season.

Well ( imo) the last thing we are doing is falling behind, i am having a few worries about the strength of our bench though but as i said elsewhere i can not believe Poch does not have a plan for further signings.

Do you mean falling behind in the sense that we may be unable to compete with the likes of City, Utd, Chearski? Or falling behind in our own progression plan? If the former, then you are possibly right but I think most people understand we cannot currently compete with their level of spending. If you mean the latter I would tend to disagree. We overachieved last season so even if we don't match 3rd place this year I would not see that as falling behind.

Konoplyanka is clearly not in Sampaoli's plan .
Worth a try.
He's quite impressive on the ball but a little lazy off it. Considering Chadli is being moved on for his lack of effort defensively (IMO) then I can't see Poch sanctioning this one. You never know I suppose.

Well ( imo) the last thing we are doing is falling behind, i am having a few worries about the strength of our bench though but as i said elsewhere i can not believe Poch does not have a plan for further signings.

Having now watched the usual suspects for three games each, we are a long way off thier quality squad wise IMO - Our reliance is still on Kane as Janssen will need to be given some conciderable time, his touch is way off what will be required in the EPL. Son for me will hopefully be staying as we can't leave ourselves too bare?

Having now watched the usual suspects for three games each, we are a long way off thier quality squad wise IMO - Our reliance is still on Kane as Janssen will need to be given some conciderable time, his touch is way off what will be required in the EPL. Son for me will hopefully be staying as we can't leave ourselves too bare?

You make some good points but i disagree about Janssen, i think he has done well so far and been one of our better players over the three games.

Back