• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The General Transfer Rumours and Speculation Thread

We've signed a Dutch international - the top scorer in the Dutch league. If we sign two or three more players we'll be sorted. Lets see...

The Dutch international team is at an all time low as is their domestic league.
Its about time we stopped looking on the Dutch as anything other third rate these days!

The Dutch international team is at an all time low as is their domestic league.
Its about time we stopped looking on the Dutch as anything other third rate these days!

hmmm .. Toby, Jan, Eriksen, Dembele, Janssen (+ I'm sure I missed someone, and that's just current team)

Not sure it would be such a good idea to ignore Dutch league.

Nah, read some of my other stuff. On comedy fire at moment ( in my head!!)

Gallows humour, always occurs this time of year.

Fair enough, however the downside to that is it will probably encourage those who are always moaning at this time of the year, Levy out and all that type of flimflam. :eek:

Fair enough, however the downside to that is it will probably encourage those who are always moaning at this time of the year, Levy out and all that type of hogwash. :eek:
Always a risk.
He's done a good job. Just saying we didn't kick on after CL in the way I think we all expected.

Starting to feel like im touching cloth now. We need 2-3 decent signings in the next 48 hrs. Hope Mitchell and the black box get their sheet together before the deadline passes and both have to get out of our pub.

Starting to feel like im touching cloth now. We need 2-3 decent signings in the next 48 hrs. Hope Mitchell and the black box get their sheet together before the deadline passes and both have to get out of our pub.

Assuming Nkoudou and Lopez arrive, we just need another attacking CM - I'd find it really odd and risky if we sold both Bentaleb and Mason if we don't have cover for Dembele lined up

So, back-up goalie seemingly arriving from Spain, Chadli out, Mason going, N'Koudou training with team, rumours of N'Jie going, another attacking midfielder coming in, Eriksen contract signed (allegedly), Isco (LOL) possibly coming....

....are you not entertained? ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED???

So, back-up goalie seemingly arriving from Spain, Chadli out, Mason going, N'Koudou training with team, rumours of N'Jie going, another attacking midfielder coming in, Eriksen contract signed (allegedly), Isco (LOL) possibly coming....

....are you not entertained? ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED???

Entertained, no. Worried as sh1t, yes. And you haven't even mentioned Son......

Top post.

Back